• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Government Malice against veterans

Started by sgtusmc, August 10, 2012, 08:21 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

To the editor Lee NH town crier
Dear Abby
   Will dear Abby listen to a disabled US Marine trying to help other US Military Veterans come home mentally and physically free of charge?  PTSD/TBI/Broken back/loss of most hearing both ears are my four service-connected disabilities.  There of the four is combat related.  What advise can Abby give to someone the news media has made the public believe is a danger as he tries to help the veterans in need have a place in this civilized society back here in the real world.  Will any editor have the Balls to inform the public of the truth even if the consequences reveal the biased past news they print.  My wife is a wonderful woman that allowed me to spend our life savings because it has always been my dream to help other US Military Veterans suffering the same PTSD/TBI disabilities come home.  She is not looking or will she accept praise because she has lived with me in all the bad episodes of flashbacks and adjustments to my disabilities and still has the compassion to make life better for those that may be going through it today.   The residents of Lee NH have the right to know of my building a Veteran Resort-Chapel to help these children coming back from war to try to mentally and physically get back.  The people of the State of New Hampshire and the USA can never be deprived of the facts because the editors believe it is a private business's right to censor the truth.  Biased news reporting has no place in the USA>
   The State of New Hampshire declared me a terrorist under the Patriot act to stop my opinion letters of government wrongs.  The editors to protect the good character of government officials censor the fact that the NH Supreme Court refused to hear a case of criminal wrongs against our Constitution by Judge Peter Fauver.  Fauver knowingly with intent to harm permitted the Madbury NH selectmen to take from local residents for the selectmen's own personal benefit or gain. This by all we know is still going on because the NH SC refused to protect the people's rights against Malice Government actions.  NH took my freedom for six months before dropping the bogus charges four days before trial.  My volunteering to help this Madbury NH family stop the danger of elected government officials using the trusted power of government for their own self gain is why the news media refuses to inform the public of the truth.  I am trying to help homeless veterans have a place to live as they attempt to leave the harmful effects of war behind.  The attempt to ask Abby for advice seems to be a way to have the news media hear and understand that there is more to the meaning of to listen in order to understand what the US Military Veteran is going through when we come back to the "real World".
   Do the editors understand the reason that I can continuously write of these criminal government wrongs is because there is nothing so powerful as the truth?  I hope the editors do not just listen to dear Abby but they also hear and understand that we the people is what these US Military Veterans gave it all for. 
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839