• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

The struggle to stay alive

Started by sgtusmc, August 11, 2012, 07:13 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Struggle to stay alive
   The news is fixed.  In todays paper the article about if reporters want access to the white house: government officials before publication must approve all articles.  Unbiased news has a conflict if the person the article is about has to approve it first.  The news is to inform the readers paying for the newspaper to have the unbiased facts.   I am running for NH State Senate District 21 but the news refuses to talk about me unless it harms my character in the public eye.  My wife and I have taken our life savings and are starting a Veteran Resort-Chapel but the news refuses to even print my opinion letters informing the Lee Residents, citizens of NH and the USA.  Opinion letters are the people's way to communicate the good and bad to keep a well-informed society.  My dream of helping those that went off to war for our nation and came back is for the public good.  I have told you many times of my four received separately disabilities, three being combat related.  There was no help when I came back.  People spit on us and yelled baby killer as we first set foot in the USA from "In Country".  The VA has not changed it was a hopeless joke back then and it is the same now.  The VA with the help of the NH government have stopped my medical care for combat related disabilities and the news media refuses to print my opinion letters of government wrongs.  The news in NH must be fixed if reporters want access to government officials as in DC they must get government permission to print only approved information.
   The health and welfare of those that went off to war and came back must be ours as a nation top priority.  I came back with PTSD and TBI only to have NH declare me a terrorist using my military disabilities to put me in jail.  This is all too common and no one sees it because the government claims safety of the public is first.  NH using my military disabilities found a way for the public safety to stop my writing of criminal wrongs by judge Peter Fauver and the NH Supreme Court.  To cover up government wrongs by diminishing the guaranteed Constitutional rights of any one individual cannot be tolerated.  The harm to the public safety is my wife and I giving our life savings to help war torn US Military Veterans have a better life back here and the newspapers censoring the facts from the public.  These that my wife and I want to help are the very children that went off to fight for the rights of every one of you individuals.
   The fact that the news media will censor this letter shows just how honest and caring they are for the safety on those not in the elite part of civilized society.  The public has the God given right to hear and understand that this 100% combat related disabled US Marine is running for NH State Senate District 21.  The (struggle to stay alive) title is my attempts at suicide have become so frequent being here or there becomes cloudy as if PTSD has taken over my life.  The news is fixed and the only way for the US Military Veteran story to be told is with our life less bodies.  The forgotten soldier is documented in the Tome of the unknown ironically in the same city government permission for news articles first started.  Coming back alive being wrong is something most of us do not see until we are back here in the USA.  This is why the Veteran Resort-Chapel is a good idea.  When the government and civilized society reject any US Military Veteran they will always have an open door here.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839