• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Kindness to US Military Veterans

Started by sgtusmc, August 12, 2012, 08:01 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Kindness to US Military Veterans
   People praise me for the volunteer helping others that I do every day.  People tell me how much they respect US Military Veterans and that they want to help any veteran in any way that they can.  No one sees the reality that the mind of some (Not all) combat veterans: what we did comes back every day.  We learn to live with it or it engulfs our lives.  No one understands we have no control over our own minds as if we want to live like this.  You see us living just like the average person never to witness the other side and if you do civilized society classifies it as the cruel criminal side.  The mental person is what this civilized society calls me.  The local police refer to me as a danger to the community.  Suicide is the solutions for you thank we with parades when to days veteran comes home but soon forget the effects that have not engulfed our minds yet.  25% of the homeless in the USA is US Military Veterans ignored or rejected by the very civilized society we did it for.  Only 10% of the US Population ever joins the US Military.  You praise us (just like the newspapers will do to this letter) THEN you censor our words for the danger you believe we are.
   The newspapers refuse to tell their reader that I want to build a Veteran resort-chapel in Lee NH.  A place where homeless veterans can live free of charge until they mentally and physically come home: if ever.  I want campsites where US Military Veterans and their families can vacation to try to adjust to life back here.  The news goes so far as to hide or keep from the public that this 100% disabled US Marine is running for NH State senator District 21.  This civilized society praises and thanks us with one hand while stabbing us in the back with the other.  The newspapers refuse to through Opinion Letters of government wrongs inform the public that the VA and NH government have conspired to stop my VA medical for combat related disabilities until I stop writing opinion letters just like this one. 
   They tell the public of the danger that I am but stop medical care that should help me live in a civilized society.  The news media believe to censor these facts are doing a public service for my suicide would save on the budget.  It is all proper gander that our government is using to harm my character in the public eye.  I volunteer to help people every day.   I refuse to own or allow a weapon in my home at any time.  The danger exists when the editors and government officials can use the trusted power of the people to harm individuals they do not like. 
   The NH Supreme Court refused to hear a case presented to them of Judge Peter Fauver criminally violating the Constitution to intentionally harm US citizens.  I volunteer my time to help this Madbury NH family and this is what the USA allows NH and the VA to do to a 100% disabled US Marine.  The NH SC refused to talk.
   I believe the USA is worth it:  so much if I have a flashback today I pray never to see tomorrow for coming back alive was just plan wrong.  You listen but never hear we are not that same child with a promising future that left. 
   I am a candidate for NH State Senate District 21 the voters have a right to make an informed choice.  I hide no facts of my life so why should the editors be allowed to censor the facts from the voters.  Opinion letters are the people's right.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839