• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Carol Shea-Porter Bad Girl

Started by sgtusmc, August 13, 2012, 07:10 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Put your money where mouth is
   Carol Shea-Porter never served in our military.  She is a nightmare that just wants to spend taxpayer's dollars.  The editors believe the words of a US Military Veteran with 4 disabilities, three being combat related must be silenced for the safety of the community.  My wife and I put up our life savings last week to buy land to start a Veteran Resort-Chapel to help and support US Military Veterans come home mentally and physically free to the US Military Veteran.  We did not have to do this but my wife supports my dream to help those that gave so much for the USA.  I cannot let what so many gave for you to live free and safe to be in VAIN.  It hurts my wife every time the police, editors or the public tells others what a danger to the community that I am.  People tend to believe the bad and do not see that I volunteer every day to help other US citizens that I do not even know.  It can be seen (as like those that people like Carol live of the backs of the men and women in our Armed Services that help US citizens that they will never know or talk to) using Veteran issues to benefit self-image.  I put my money where my mouth is as a US Marine fighting for you and now helping those coming home.  The editor's censor my side.
   Response letters just like this one will be censored because it will tell the other side which the editors do not want seen.  The opinion of the people to expose government wrongs no longer exists.  The NH Supreme Court refuses to hear a case where Judge Peter Fauver criminally violated the Constitution to intentionally harm other natural born US Citizens.  NH and the VA stop my medical care for Combat related disabilities to stop my free speech.  Carol has me arrested when I ask her for help when she was a U. S. elected official.  The voters right to be well informed about candidates running for elected government position is censored.  I am running for NH State Senate District 21 do the voters have a right to read my opinion letters of wrongs in government.  To censor letters like this one harms all those that could be helped by a Veteran Resort-Chapel.  A veteran helping other Veterans is a start.
   The NH SC refuses to speak with a disabled US Military Veteran willing to tell the truth about a criminal judge in their command.  The case was presented and rejected by the NH SC.  Talk about what the United States Armed Services since the creation of the United States of America gave being in VAIN is letting these elite leaders using the trusted power of the people to stop the disabled right to freely speak.  About ninety percent of the people never serve in our US Military but because we that do are so few does people like Carol have the right to use us.
   The Veteran Resort-Chapel is a US Military Veteran helping other US Military Veterans with the support of my wife and children.
   Freedom of Speech stopped by Freedom of the Press under government control. 
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi   
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839