• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

What a crock bullying

Started by sgtusmc, August 17, 2012, 10:29 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

What a Crock Bullying
   How can we teach our children in schools to not bully if our newspapers use bullying every day?  "Teach civility because you cannot run a democracy without civilly" is the very words of Ben Franklin that the newspaper quotes.  Bullying can take many forms such as an editor censoring opinion letters of government wrongs to teach a lesson on who must obey whom!  Bullying is government officials using their trusted power of the people to seek and get retribution on any individual.  The worst part of bullying is a newspaper refusing to inform the voters of a candidate running for public elected office because of biased reporting.  I am a candidate for NH State Senate District 21.  The newspapers and government are teaching me silence must be taken when a government official gives the order.   We can never tolerate the NH Supreme Court criminally using their power to allow government officials and other judge's to discriminate how the law affects each individual on a case-by-case bases.  Bullying is to prevent the people to not know of a 100% combat related disabled Veteran and his wife spending their life savings to buy waterfront property in Lee NH to start a Veteran Resort-Chapel.  A place free of charge for Disabled and all Veterans to mentally and physically come home and not go through what my wife and children did with me.  Bullying is not to print a response letter to a newspaper article because the editors do not want the their readers to hear the other side.  Discrimination by any definition is still discrimination.
   The NH SC refused to hear a case where Judge Peter Fauver criminally used the Constitution to let the Madbury NH selectmen take from local residents for their own personal gains.  The editors are covering these crimes up to "protect people with good reputations" in the editors own words.  The VA and NH conspire to stop my medical care for combat related disabilities constitutes bulling at it's worst.  Bulling is for those in public to question why I continuously over and over write of the same wrongs as the editors and government inflict more illegal acts to stop my words.  To bully one can affect the lives of disabled veterans by preventing or delaying the Veteran Resort-Chapel from helping those trying to come home mentally as well as physically from the torments of war.
   Ben Franklin and all those that served in our US Military over the years fought for our Constitution to stop this from ever happening in the USA.  You stop the medical care of a mentally PTSD/TBI individual and I ask you who will take the blame if innocent US citizens die.  You can blame the dead 100% medically disabled US Military Veteran but what if some editor gets the balls to print my letters or the public becomes informed by other means of the government wrongs.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper fi
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6117