• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

What is wrong with the NH underground

Started by sgtusmc, August 18, 2012, 07:43 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Veteran Resort-Chapel
   Something good to help US Military Veterans come home mentally as well as physically and US citizen degrade my efforts.  Your words tell others that you want and feel obligated to help these Men and Women that went off to war to protect and defend our Constitution but your sub-concussions attitudes and actions tell a far clearer picture.  To help the disabled or any veteran homeless or just rejected by family and friends cannot be based on what you thing of this US Military Veteran's personality.  These children with a promising future that went off to war changed and citizens that never lived through the daily routine actions of life and death have no way to see what coming home is!  Newspapers imply that I am a danger to society for what I am.  Politicians and law enforcement communicate this danger to the public in verbal as well as non-verbal way.  My PTSD and TBI two of my four disabilities from the Marine Corps are the very reason my mental state is used to harm my character as government retribution to stop my freedom of speech.  My medical care for my MC disabilities is stopped until I stop writing these opinion letters of government wrongs.  We could not leave, nor did we want to leave, we just became complacent with death and fulfilled our obligation to serve in the US Armed Forces.  I am not a hardened combat veteran.  I lived through two Vietnam offensives but I was support.  I did eight convoys as American Advisor delivering surplus supplies to friendly posts deep in the bush so why the flashbacks to a world-civilized society says is wrong.  You the citizens we did it for will never understand or even start to see as long as communication is censored because the news media wants you to reject us as a danger.  The danger of newspapers censoring opinion letters of government wrongs is a contributing force to this civilized society's rejection of US Military never completely coming home. 
   A veteran Resort-Chapel for homeless veterans to live free of charge in a cabin of their own is the very least we can do.  My wife and daughters lived through and still do: my MC life.  My wife knows my dream of helping other veterans have a chance coming home can work.  My wife put our life savings out to buy waterfront property, eleven acres in lee NH so this civilized society can give other needy veterans and their families an avenue to have what my wife and daughters gave me.  Something good is out there, we just need to open our hearts and stop seeing the danger as we push these US Military Veterans out.
   My medical was stopped because the NH Supreme Court refused to hear a case where Judge Peter Fauver criminally violated our Constitution to intentionally harm other US Citizens.  Government retribution is against the law and the editors believe they are protecting the citizens of the USA by censoring my letters.
   Something good is in all our hearts we just need to hear why we listen.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839