• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

First ever addendum to Flaming Freedom podcast

Started by dalebert, August 19, 2012, 10:37 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

I just posted an updated podcast with an addendum of just a few minutes at the end that I added this morning. I felt the need to do this because there were statements made during the show that I feel I failed to respond to in the appropriate manner at the time. This is a very unusual move for me and, in fact, it's the first time I've ever felt the need to do this so I hope you will take a moment to download the addendum and listen to it if you have already downloaded the podcast. I'll link to it on the show page as well as below. It includes an apology and an explanation. It's primarily regarding an accusation made against a local club owner and I fear I may have failed to properly convey that I, as the host, do not believe that accusation and that I should have been much clearer about that at the time the accusation was made. The show went in a very gossipy direction last night and it was my responsibility as the host to steer it away from that. I hope to not make the same mistake again in the future. Here is the addendum alone in case you've already downloaded the podcast.

http://flamingfreedom.com/media/archives/Flaming.Freedom.2012.08.18.addendum.mp3