• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

J haddadin Fosters daily democrat

Started by sgtusmc, August 21, 2012, 09:11 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Fosters Reporter Hope and Change
   My letter today was supposed to be to Jim Haddin, reporter for the Fosters newspaper.  He emailed me asking three questions about my run for NH State Senate District 21.  He gets copies of my letters just like this one so the questions are clearly answered.  I will do it again.  My biggest issue for running is that those we elect until the next election ignore the citizens.  I will personally expose all the wrongs in Concord even when they threaten me will jail for speaking.  My opinion is everything done in Concord the public has a right to know.  My vision of the future is that the government stops waste and start doing what is good for the people openly and honestly.  No more pet projects wasting money.  No more secret self gains.   
   It is sad not that anyone is not aware but that no one cares that Freedom of Speech by way of Freedom of the Press has been taken.  To have a 100% disabled US Marine from Combat related Disabilities to have the VA and NH conspire to stop my medical care is one of the most inhumane acts possible.  PTSD and TBI put me so close to suicide almost daily and my asking for help only gets more government retribution inflicted as a cover up to protect those elite few in our society.  VA doctors and administration rate me RED FLAG as justification to claim safety comes first against the mental and physical health of those that fought in combat for your freedom back here in the safe USA.  Dr Marc Levenston of the Manchester NH VA singles me out to stop medical care for my service connected-disabilities but promotes any other medical care to fluff my file incase of inspection.  Opinion letters of government wrongs is the average citizens way of informing others of crimes against humanity by government officials.   Newspaper censorship and biased articles, which the editors refuse to print response from the person harmed: harm the character of the person in direct defiance of our Constitution.  This letter alone criminally explains wrongs by the trusted government personal and the editors but will be censored as to prolong my life until suicide prevails.  Jim is looking for answers but refuses to acknowledge the facts presented to all the newspapers.
   I am a candidate running for NH State Senate District 21.  I am also with my wife put our life savings on the line to build a Veteran Resort-Chapel in Lee NH for homeless US Military veterans to have a place to try to come home mentally as well as physically at their own pace.  A reporter asking me questions but refusing to print the facts for the voters to be informed is what is happening.  What type of penalty to stop these same (unbiased) media from awarding themselves for being the best when they do not report the truth.  It is like an oxymoron to claim you are the best but you keep the voters ignorant in order to be able to do it.
   I hope Jim can see past that we came home to a place unwilling to see where we have been.  I hope Jim will be the start to help make change.  600 homeless US Military Veterans in NH alone.  What you are doing to me is a good place to stop the wrongs, which is a multi cause of why we have a difficult time coming back to the World.  I was lucky finding my sole mate that stuck with me and still does.  I am running for NH State Senate and this is my reason.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839