• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

PTSD/TBI

Started by sgtusmc, August 26, 2012, 07:59 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

:o

PTSD/TBI
   Editorial in NH's largest newspaper today "We like Howard Pearl" talks about taking up arms to make government reprehensive of the people.  This same newspaper censors a candidate running for NH State Senate District 21 because they have the power to do so.  NH and the VA have conspired to stop my medical care for combat related disabilities and the editor's refuse to print my opinion.  PTSD and TBI effect my brain every second of every day.  I have four received during separate missions permanent disabilities, three being combat related and the voice of silence takes control of public awareness because of the danger the editors want you to believe that I am.  I get VA medical care for any other illness just not my combat related.  This is called Conspiracy to fluff the medical records to cover up criminal wrongs to use a disabled US Military Veteran's health for control.  Think of the PUBIC safety allow me to skip into a flashback killing gooks right here in NH as no one can tell what the future holds.  Editors censor as freedom of the press gives that power.  Think of the 600 homeless Veterans in NH cause by this action.
   A cover-up to protect the character of the NH Supreme Court justices from this nobody like me talking about wrongs by them is criminal.  The NH SC refused to hear a case where Judge Peter Fauver criminally with intent to harm US citizens violates the Constitution.  A civilized society should at all cost want to protect the integrity of the courts by talking openly of these wrongs. Fauver using the trusted power of the people let the Madbury NH selectmen take from local taxpayer for the selectmen's own gains.  A Lee resident (me) volunteer to help the Madbury residents to stop such wrongs only to be the subject to an oppressive government to keep the public ignorant of wrongs by the NH SC. 
   My wife and I just put up our life savings to help US Military Veterans homeless in the State of NH have a safe place to go to mentally and physically come home if at all. Editors censoring the facts are stopping the public to keep a safe haven for US Military Veterans is wrong.  I am sixty years old as each day the flashbacks grow to a new level and the government refuses medical care until I stop writing opinion letters just like this one of government wrongs.  The people that mock me to justify the government oppression by keeping the public ignorant is a catalyst to the reality of my lighting up the gooks right here in NH.  Homeless Veterans in NH living with this are ignored because of these wrongs.  The slang term to light up is not meaning to switch on the lights.  The guilt I feel grows every day for not when the gook patrol passed with in inches of me lighting them up.  It would have been suicide but at least coming home to this shame would not be.
   Go to google.com/site/veteranresortchapel and see the Stagecoach that I am selling to help pay for the Veteran Resort-Chapel.  Press the Home icon on the page. Help a Veteran help other veterans. 
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839         

Tom Sawyer

QuoteThe people that mock me to justify the government oppression by keeping the public ignorant is a catalyst to the reality of my lighting up the gooks right here in NH.

So who are you threatening to kill?

sgtusmc

Tom did you read the article it refers to people just like you to mock and do nothing.  Life is a bitch and then the ask our Armed Services to keep you safe

Tom Sawyer

You didn't post a link to an article.

I'm not mocking you... I'm asking you about.
Quotethe reality of my lighting up the gooks right here in NH.

I'm sorry you have dark thoughts. Can't say I haven't had them myself. However, we have a policy of not allowing violent rhetoric to be posted here.

sgtusmc

I refuse to be violent and will never be violent. Telling others of what it is like to be disabled from combat is civilized society communicating to solve problems.  Solving wrongs has to be how we stay free and safe in the USA.

Tom Sawyer

OK I googled the editorial.

We like Howard Pearl: Bringing common sense to Concord

The paper endorses a candidate for state senate. The article references the revolution against England. I suppose that might be what you are referring to.

Again if you need a place to post violent rhetoric you need to do it elsewhere.

You seem to go to the trump card of quasi-violent threats to get attention or to ask for help.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: sgtusmc on August 26, 2012, 10:08 AM NHFT
I refuse to be violent and will never be violent.

You write that; but then you're on here, quite often, espousing violence.

Saying that you are going to "light up people" here in New Hampshire, then saying that Tom  is one of those people you are going to "light up", can only be taken as a threat of harm.

Referring to Tom as a "gook" was uncalled for too.  Becky calls him 'her black pajama ninja'... or she might because gook is a racial epitaph.

So sgtusmc, now you're a violence spewing racist.

Tom Sawyer

Is that why Becky yells out "Diddy Mao, diddy Mao!" when we are making sweet love?

Russell Kanning

I was afraid it would come to this
I have nightmares of Tom wearing sneakers