• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I've been feeling the need to move into an underground home lately

Started by Raineyrocks, September 01, 2012, 12:16 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Russell Kanning

doobie

MaineShark

Quote from: doobie on September 01, 2012, 09:07 PM NHFTYes, but I'd probably die of allergies/mold/etc....

Nah, you just need a good water seal on the outside of the house structure, and a good ventilation system (with humidity control).

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 01, 2012, 01:03 PM NHFT
Yep whenever it is hot or cold.

Yeah, maybe it's  the heat and humidity getting to me this summer, I don't know.  Ever since I watched a tv show named Preppers, (not exact name, I forget), and they showed this guy that bought a 40k underground house thing and set it up for survival I've been feeling like underground is the only way we're going to make it for whatever is going to happen. :dontknow:

Raineyrocks

Quote from: doobie on September 01, 2012, 09:07 PM NHFT
Yes, but I'd probably die of allergies/mold/etc....

That sucks! I never even thought about that, it could definitely could be an issue. :-\    I think only really rich people or people that have started planning for disasters of any kind years ago are the only ones that may have a chance.  I just have this feeling of impending doom like never, ever before and I don't think it has to do with the Mayan calendar but I'm not totally sure.  :-\

Russell Kanning

Free libertarian

Underground Home ?  Why yes of course...this is "the New Hampshire Underground", no?

Russell Kanning

And when you move underground Rainey we will tell the Feds you moved to the mountain top. :-)

Raineyrocks

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 02, 2012, 02:43 PM NHFT
And when you move underground Rainey we will tell the Feds you moved to the mountain top. :-)

Cool, thanks Russell but I'm sure I will never get my underground house.  Some guy on the Prepper show I mentioned somewhere bought an underground govt. tunnel thing on lots of land for 40k years ago, lucky guy.  He even had an incinerator, (sp?), to instantly take care of intruders, this guy isn't messing around, yikes! :o

Russell Kanning