• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Video: Ticket paid with 137 origami pigs

Started by Silent_Bob, September 14, 2012, 06:44 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent_Bob

http://www.policeone.com/bizarre/articles/5981391-Video-Ticket-paid-with-137-origami-pigs/

A motorist unhappy over a $137 traffic ticket decided to pay the fine using 137 $1 bills folded into origami pigs and stuffed into Dunkin' Donuts boxes.

Under the YouTube name "Bacon Moose", the man recorded and published a video of the transaction at municipial court. The clip does not indicate what the ticket was for, only that he thought it was unfair.

"I got this ticket in a town where the cops (and absurd red light cameras) are pretty much a money trap and that's it," he wrote on YouTube.

In the video, the office worker behind the front desk refuses to accept the payment and the two engage in a back-and-forth argument. The employee then calls over a police officer, who makes "Bacon Moose" unfold the bills.

"You have made me laugh for the day," the officer said. "I will give you mad props on you taking your time to do each and every one of these."