• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

When I finally realized my relationship with Rick was over

Started by Raineyrocks, September 14, 2012, 08:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

I'm not sure I followed all that you might have inferred from what you read.

I have had many email addresses, phone numbers, etc., over the years. Saying "I can generally be reached at..." isn't suspicious at all. It's saying, "If you want to contact me, this is the email address I read."

If you don't trust him, then you don't. But this single bit of info about telling his ex how to contact him doesn't mean anything nefarious by itself.

Raineyrocks

Hi KB :)

Wow, how did you see the post?  I removed it early this morning, is it still showing up?

I hear what your saying about the email that he reads but according to him since I met him right up until last year when I found out several things he had no contact with her and never wanted to.  I guess my point was the lying more than the email itself even though to me both things were sneaky on his part. 

I don't trust him anymore and I just don't know what to make out of the person I thought I knew all of these years.  My sister says that lies don't define an entire person which is true there is more to Rick than just his lies and a lot of good things.  So I don't know what is going to happen, I just need to think level headed which is hard for more to do.

Would you trust a person more if they came to you personally and told you they lied to you rather than finding out from other sources?