• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

When I finally realized my relationship with Rick was over

Started by Raineyrocks, September 14, 2012, 08:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

Oh sure KB, you got like... one post here.
Well, two now.

I suppose if Rainey's Great Great Grand Children dig up this thread there could be something, I don't know what, could happen.

1.  OMG I'm just like my Great Gram-ma.
2.  I can sure see why my life is like it is.
3.  What does "bummer" mean?

Russell Kanning

Hahha
You would delete it or change the title to
When I realized I wanted to stay with my lying husband
I mean perfect studmonkey husband

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Jim Johnson on October 04, 2012, 04:22 PM NHFT
Oh sure KB, you got like... one post here.
Well, two now.

I suppose if Rainey's Great Great Grand Children dig up this thread there could be something, I don't know what, could happen.

1.  OMG I'm just like my Great Gram-ma.
2.  I can sure see why my life is like it is.
3.  What does "bummer" mean?

:biglaugh:  You are so funny, for real!  Bummer, I think it's like "what a drag".  :)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 04, 2012, 05:45 PM NHFT
Hahha
You would delete it or change the title to
When I realized I wanted to stay with my lying husband
I mean perfect studmonkey husband

Changing the title is a good idea but I would still know what it was about.  :-\  Oh my gosh, you are so mean!  People can change and grow, (I hope).  ;D 

lildog

KBCraig

Raineyrocks

Raineyrocks

Quote from: lildog on October 10, 2012, 08:15 PM NHFT
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/breaking-news/offbeat/testosterone-makes-men-lie-less-16222603.html?r=RSS

Interesting study into why men lie

Interesting, thank goodness I bought Rick some Dhea supplements to boost his testosterone. :D  Then again I've been with Rick since he was young and had tons of testosterone and he still lied.  :-\

Things are really going better now though and I'm very hopeful, (sshhh Russell  :) ).    I can't get rid of this thread now it's pretty interesting.   Any ideas for another title to the thread?   Russell might have some fun with this question. ;D

Raineyrocks

Why, why, why?  Does Rick act so nervous sometimes when he travels?  I know nobody can really give an answer, I'm just wondering to myself; I guess.

Okay, there is a 3 hour time difference between us but so why should that cause such distress?   I'm the one that stays up late and it's only around 8 p.m. there...........................I hope this doesn't turn into a fight between us.  Can people just sound nervous for reasons that I don't understand or are they hiding something? :-\

Russell Kanning

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 02, 2012, 08:09 PM NHFT
Cuz he can't find his way around?

Good question, but he's been to that same place many times.  I personally am starting to think that I think too much and just need to let some stuff go and enjoy my life more.  :P

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Raineyrocks on November 05, 2012, 07:43 AM NHFT

Good question, but he's been to that same place many times.  I personally am starting to think that I think too much and just need to let some stuff go and enjoy my life more.  :P

You enjoy asking questions.
No one thinks to much.
You will not enjoy life more when stop asking questions.

Never immediately accept an answer that is easy or convenient.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Jim Johnson on November 05, 2012, 08:16 AM NHFT
Quote from: Raineyrocks on November 05, 2012, 07:43 AM NHFT

You enjoy asking questions.
No one thinks to much.
You will not enjoy life more when stop asking questions.

Never immediately accept an answer that is easy or convenient.

;D  Thanks Jim.  I will think about what you have said!   Perhaps, I just need to accept this is how I am and continue to be me even though I get on my nerves a lot of times. :P