• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Has anyone ever followed a link to : 37 Critical Items (I forget the rest)

Started by Raineyrocks, October 04, 2012, 02:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

lildog

Raineyrocks

lildog

Quote from: Raineyrocks on November 01, 2012, 09:04 AM NHFT
23. Fingernail clippers

If we are limited to 37 items I'd suggest scissors instead since you can clip your nails with them but also use them for other necessities.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: lildog on November 01, 2012, 09:53 AM NHFT
Quote from: Raineyrocks on November 01, 2012, 09:04 AM NHFT
23. Fingernail clippers

If we are limited to 37 items I'd suggest scissors instead since you can clip your nails with them but also use them for other necessities.

True, I was thinking about that too and you're right, if we're limited we better choose wisely.  :)  How about nail files if the scissors make our nails uneven?   Ha, ha, just kidding, we can file them on rocks, right?  I hate having uneven nails! :P

lildog

In watching some of the news footage from NY makes me think one more thing is critical...

24. Land!

Clearly when major emergencies hit those who own their own land and have the ability to care for themselves have a distinct advantage over those who don't.

Raises questions of what to do though if you were one of those who's homes and land were destroyed.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: lildog on November 02, 2012, 09:02 AM NHFT
In watching some of the news footage from NY makes me think one more thing is critical...

24. Land!

Clearly when major emergencies hit those who own their own land and have the ability to care for themselves have a distinct advantage over those who don't.

Raises questions of what to do though if you were one of those who's homes and land were destroyed.

Wow, I was busy looking at the smaller "stuff", good one Lildog! :)

Raineyrocks