• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Let's start a fun list of strange things that have happened to you

Started by Raineyrocks, October 04, 2012, 02:41 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

when you've been stoned or wasted.  It doesn't have to be anything recent, it could be stuff from when you were a teenager or whatever.

Here goes:

1. I saw an airplane crash right in front of me, (but not for real), I was tripping years ago.

2. I saw the Star Trek Enterprise fly out of the television and dove on the floor as I yelled for everyone to get down.  My aunt didn't even think anything was odd about my behavior.  Gosh, I love that woman. :)

3. More recently, I forgot how to write the change part on a check and I was trying to keep my shit together so I kept making up excuses, like the pens weren't working and stuff, so the pharmacist lady got mad and helped me fill out the check.  So cool!  :D

4. I was at the doctors with my sister and they said I needed identification for something and I said, "Oh my gosh, I didn't even put make up on today."   The receptionist and my sister looked at me wierd and I thought to myself, okay something isn't right here, what did I say now.  Well it turns out she needed to see my license not take my picture. ::)

That's it for me now, my brain is starting to hurt.

Russell Kanning

This one time
I was I was soooo
I was so wasted
That Rainey started making sense:-)
Dude what a trip
She is one fun chic

Jim Johnson

I once read one of Rainey's posts, all the way through, and it made total 100% sense, and I'd never fallen two stories on a ladder before, and even though I could only see out of one eye, cause my wrist was broken, that was really strange.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 04, 2012, 05:50 PM NHFT
This one time
I was I was soooo
I was so wasted
That Rainey started making sense:-)
Dude what a trip
She is one fun chic

I dig it Russell!  :D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Jim Johnson on October 04, 2012, 07:35 PM NHFT
I once read one of Rainey's posts, all the way through, and it made total 100% sense, and I'd never fallen two stories on a ladder before, and even though I could only see out of one eye, cause my wrist was broken, that was really strange.

Ha, ha!  Yeah, I remember when you fell off that ladder, ouch! :o