• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grafton county/Upper Valley outreach

Started by John, October 22, 2011, 07:40 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

John

Grafton county, NH/Upper Valley NH&VT freelance: Walk into thrift store. Voice from out of view - "Do you drive everywhere with that sign in the window?" Me, "Not with the one in the front..." Other fellow looks out to see what we were talking about, then comes over to talk... Several people in small store looking and listening... JUROR info for all, ... Guy comes outside with me to get Don't Take The Plea brochure. HE GOT LAST ONE – the one displayed on my dash board. If anyone provides more of that tool to me, I'll keep doing the work of getting them into hands. Also getting low on national FIJA True/False...I still have some, and about 20 left at health club...

John

Also, finally (duh) got around to putting FIJA brochures at laundromat. I'll start with 2 laundromats. I'll place some Don't Plea, if I get some.
As a courtesy, I'll always clean up their little tables/counters before placing these.

Scott Roth

Mailing 500 brochures this Saturday.  Sorry for the delay.  Working on 500 more.

Free libertarian

Quote from: Scott Roth on December 16, 2011, 05:06 PM NHFT
Mailing 500 brochures this Saturday.  Sorry for the delay.  Working on 500 more.

This is much appreciated.  Thank you.   ;D

John

Thank you Scott. Just got this new batch.
The purple looks very nice...  ;D
Can hardly wait to get some of these out into the comunity.
Peace

Russell Kanning