• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Response from a company that I ordered GF food from, regarding GMO ? I had

Started by Raineyrocks, October 18, 2012, 12:49 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

I subscribe to Mike Adams Natural Newsletter and he's been writing about the harmful effects of gmo food a lot lately so he's got my attention.

Before I placed an order for gluten free foods I asked the company if their GF food was non-gmo and they replied, "Yes", when I opened the boxes and looked on the food container's ingredients nothing specified non-gmo.  So anyways, I sent an email to the company and asked them why non-gmo wasn't anywhere on their label, including ingredients, of course and here is the email I got back.

Email: A variety of our products are non-GMO, as stated on our website. Additionally, GMO, allergen and Certificates of Analysis declarations are mandatory for every ingredient that Augason Farms sells. Our suppliers are among the most circumspect and prestigious in the industry. They assure us of the superlative nature of those products they supply to us. Beyond saying that, we prefer not to disclose more details since that is proprietary information that allows us to stay in business

So, I looked at their website again and didn't see where they have non-gmo anywhere on their website, that's why I had to ask in the first email.   I sent them another email about the one above, asking them to explain themselves and haven't heard back at all.   What does it mean?  It sounds like a load of bull to me, right?