• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Teacher sends topless pic; students suspended for seeing it

Started by KBCraig, October 18, 2012, 04:37 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

Every time I think public schools have reached the nadir of nincompoopiness...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/kids-teacher-nude-pic-suspended-article-1.1186669

Middle school students suspended after seeing teacher's topless photo on class iPad
Female teacher at Highland Middle School in Indiana reportedly had her iPhone synched to the iPad. One mom doesn't understand why her son – and not the teacher – was kicked out of school.

By Rheana Murray / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Thursday, October 18, 2012, 1:49 PM

At least two Indiana middle school students were suspended after they accidentally saw a topless photo of their teacher on a classroom iPad.

Joshua Troutt, 13, said the naughty pic popped up when he and friends were playing a game on the school-issued device, which they say was synched to his female teacher's iPhone.

"It's not our fault she had the photo on there," Trout, a student at Highland Middle School in Anderson, Ind., told WRTV. "We couldn't do anything not to look at it."

Troutt was among the students suspended. He told Fox 59 News another student was suspended, one received a warning, and a fourth was expelled.

The teacher's name wasn't released.

The school district says the incident was an accident, but is taking action against the teacher.

Jim Johnson

WTF, I want to be kicked out.

Someone is bogarting the picture, and I'll bet it's the Principle.