• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

God acts kinda funny sometimes

Started by John, October 19, 2012, 09:40 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Did you ever notice that sometimes, God acts kinda funny? I think that today He was messing with me - to keep our mutual sense of "humor" about the larger issues in check... Yesterday He was talking to me QUITE A BIT as I continued (well over 125 hours into it so far) the huge "PLEASE DON'T TREAD ON OTHERS (and related items) - for google earth" project. He had really BIG news for me!... Then early this morning, at a bend in the wet road, a big-ass-moose began walking out in front of me, and God made it easy to slow safely down enough... Shortly later, He - I'm pretty freaking sure it was Him - had a hornet - which was hiding in my swim trunks - sting me. WTH! And I had been thinking I has already gotten His message load-and-clear, yesterday - and that we were both cool. Yup. God can sure be pretty "funny" sometimes. :o