• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Where in the world did all the forum members go?

Started by Raineyrocks, October 24, 2012, 09:04 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Someone had mentioned on FB but all of them?  I was reading through my older posts because a lot of people helped me to learn how to embed youtube videos, (yup I forgot again), and all of the names I remember don't seem to post on here anymore. :-\

cathleeninnh

Jim Johnson

It's been a winnowing process.

The chaff is gone, only the tasty nibs are left.

Kat Kanning

Where have all the members gone
Long time passing
Long time ago

KBCraig

When I updated the Ryan Marvin thread and saw the banter between Lloyd and Pat McCotter, it made me miss them all over again.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: cathleeninnh on October 25, 2012, 10:35 AM NHFT
I'm still here, Rainey!

Cathleen

Yay!  I didn't know if you were, that's great. ;D   How have you been?  I know I wasn't posting on here for quite some time and then when I began again it seemed like a lot of "us" were gone so of course I had to ask. :P

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Jim Johnson on October 25, 2012, 11:04 AM NHFT
It's been a winnowing process.

The chaff is gone, only the tasty nibs are left.

Umm, okay, I will pretend to understand this time.  :)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 25, 2012, 01:40 PM NHFT
Long time passing
Long time ago

I know that's how I feel too, it seems different not totally but enough to me anyway to put the question out there.  :)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: KBCraig on October 25, 2012, 02:35 PM NHFT
When I updated the Ryan Marvin thread and saw the banter between Lloyd and Pat McCotter, it made me miss them all over again.

I'm sorry. :(   It really sucks without them; I hate it.  :'(

cathleeninnh

Quote from: Raineyrocks on October 25, 2012, 10:02 PM NHFT
I'm still here, Rainey!

Cathleen

Yay!  I didn't know if you were, that's great. ;D   How have you been?  I know I wasn't posting on here for quite some time and then when I began again it seemed like a lot of "us" were gone so of course I had to ask. :P

We are doing good. We have had a pretty good year, improving my gardening and prepping skills. Ready for whatever comes our way next.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: cathleeninnh on October 28, 2012, 04:03 PM NHFT
Quote from: Raineyrocks on October 25, 2012, 10:02 PM NHFT
I'm still here, Rainey!

Cathleen

We are doing good. We have had a pretty good year, improving my gardening and prepping skills. Ready for whatever comes our way next.

That's good.  :)  I'm still thinking underground bunkers might come in handy so I've just been trying to work on my "I'm probably going to die stuff".  :-\    I guess if this storm is as bad as the news is saying we can have a trial lesson for worse things.

Russell Kanning

MTPorcupine3

Russell Kanning