• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Image problems

Started by Lloyd Danforth, December 19, 2005, 09:20 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

I replied to a question on the FSP forum about the flag burning. I tried to include the image with Roger and the sausages.  I copied the address and pasted it between the image brackets and posted it, but all I got was a rectangular box with a smaller box with the damed red x in it. What did i do wrong?

Kat Kanning

Lex

Lloyd - You can probably do a reply to kat and it would reveal the source code she used to get that photo to show :-)

Lloyd Danforth

Russell Kanning

Lloyd has image problems??? Maybe you need a PR firm or a consultant that can help with that.

Tom Sawyer

Thanks Lloyd you have given me the name of my new band...? "Roger and the Sausages"? ? (better than "Roger and the Weenies") ;D

On the way to the Flag Burn we passed a sign that announced a Meat Raffle... maybe that would be a good name "Meat Raffle". :D

Kat Kanning

Good thing you had more than one...then you'd be "Roger and his Weenie".

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: katdillon on December 20, 2005, 08:05 PM NHFT
Good thing you had more than one...then you'd be "Roger and his Weenie".

Headlining at the Colonial Theater in Keene, N.H.
Epic Recording Artists
"Roger and his Weenie"

Can't imagine that drawing much of an audience. :P
;D

Kat Kanning

Better leave the kids at home for that one  :P

Tom Sawyer

Hey Lloyd,
I posted some of the images on that thread... your birthday one first.

P.S. It was a beautiful day today. :)

Lloyd Danforth

My homemade flag looks pretty good in the image!  I was going to put the one of you with the fork full of sausages in my post.

Yes, it is a wonderful day.....slurp....please excuse the drool.......