• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

LSF Video Promo

Started by Tom Sawyer, December 11, 2012, 06:35 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Take the time to read the LSF pdf brochure

The mission and tone of the organization, presented in the brochure, is clearly different than a confrontational/politically tinged approach.

We were willing to put something promoting the LSF in front of Home Schoolers from across the political spectrum... the confrontational/politically style would be a huge mistake. Turned us off, what will it do to others?

This is the reason Ad agencies and other professionals are commissioned to represent organizations... it's a powerful emotive medium. Subtlety and nuance are the key to tailoring a message.

I was listening to an ad on the radio for a Christian group that sends Christmas presents to children of prisoners (in the dad's name). Wow, what a touching and moving ad... made you tear up. That is what gets people motivated to help.

I did work for the whole spectrum of charities... loved working with the film guys, beautiful, emotional images... carefully chosen words and music. About as far from a news style piece as it gets.

John

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on December 22, 2012, 08:53 AM NHFT...Subtlety and nuance are the key to tailoring a message.
... carefully chosen words and music...

:)

Russell Kanning

I am sure if you ever make something for the lsfund it will be very helpful.
I have never had any official connections with the org partially because I knew many people would be afraid of any connections with a clumsy radical like myself.:-)
I have never had any good ideas for the group, just done silly stuph like sitting at a table in front of Walmart in Keene with the cool sign roger of Maine made for us.

Kat Kanning

How many people outside the FSP see Ridley ads?