New Hampshire Underground

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Underground Wiki

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: LSF Video Promo  (Read 551 times)

Tom Sawyer

• Riding out the days events.
  • Insider
  • Enemy of the State
  • Talley Ho!
    • politicalGRAFFITI.com
Re: LSF Video Promo
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2012, 09:53 AM NHFT »

Take the time to read the LSF pdf brochure

The mission and tone of the organization, presented in the brochure, is clearly different than a confrontational/politically tinged approach.

We were willing to put something promoting the LSF in front of Home Schoolers from across the political spectrum... the confrontational/politically style would be a huge mistake. Turned us off, what will it do to others?

This is the reason Ad agencies and other professionals are commissioned to represent organizations... it's a powerful emotive medium. Subtlety and nuance are the key to tailoring a message.

I was listening to an ad on the radio for a Christian group that sends Christmas presents to children of prisoners (in the dad's name). Wow, what a touching and moving ad... made you tear up. That is what gets people motivated to help.

I did work for the whole spectrum of charities... loved working with the film guys, beautiful, emotional images... carefully chosen words and music. About as far from a news style piece as it gets.

John

• "If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution." - Emma Goldman
  • Administrator
  • Enemy of the State
  • The Boss
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2012, 01:56 PM NHFT »

...Subtlety and nuance are the key to tailoring a message.
... carefully chosen words and music...

:)

Russell Kanning

• Cardinal Canning
  • Administrator
  • Enemy of the State
  • The Nonviolent Revolution starts here
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2012, 06:27 PM NHFT »

I am sure if you ever make something for the lsfund it will be very helpful.
I have never had any official connections with the org partially because I knew many people would be afraid of any connections with a clumsy radical like myself.:-)
I have never had any good ideas for the group, just done silly stuph like sitting at a table in front of Walmart in Keene with the cool sign roger of Maine made for us.

Kat Kanning

• Administrator
  • Enemy of the State
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2012, 11:36 AM NHFT »

How many people outside the FSP see Ridley ads?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up