• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Services Wanted

Started by Friday, December 20, 2005, 12:03 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

If you're looking for a particular business service and prefer to give your business to a Free Stater or friend, post it here.  :)

Friday

I am looking for a handyman with own tools who can do a few minor tasks for me in my apartment (in NASHUA, I should say).  Will pay in FRN, Liberty Dollars, or barter.  Please IM me if interested.

UPDATE: I have found a Porcupine handyman. Thanks, all!

Kat Kanning

I'm looking for someone to do my nails.  My last manicurist got tossed in jail.

Friday

My request for a beautician got bounced by Kat's request for a manicurist, if you can believe it!!

I am looking for a Free Stater beautician (i.e. someone who can cut, style and dye hair).  Please let me know what town you're in and what your rates are.

Kat Kanning

I cut Russell's hair, but you probably don't want yours to look like his.   :-X

KBCraig

Mary cuts hair, but you might wind up looking like a poodle. Or schnauzer. Or yorkie.

president

I give myself a quarterly hair buzz.

cathleeninnh

Quote from: Friday on December 20, 2005, 12:05 PM NHFT
I am looking for a handyman with own tools who can do a few minor tasks for me in my apartment (in NASHUA, I should say).? Will pay in FRN, Liberty Dollars, or barter.? Please IM me if interested.

Join a tuath and help materializes magically. As well as the added benefit of increased trust.

You would be welcome.

Cathleen

Dreepa

I think this thread is a good idea Friday!

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Friday on December 20, 2005, 12:07 PM NHFT
I am looking for a Free Stater beautician (i.e. someone who can cut, style and dye hair). Please let me know what town you're in and what your rates are.
Doesn't Mike's wife do this sort of thing?

toowm

Ditto on the hair stylist (for my wife)

Snow plow (have someone for this year, but they're not very good or timely)

Restaurants: Good cheesburger, Greek, Spanish, Thai (everything is either Dunkin Donuts or pizza!)

Lawyer (need to update will)

Homeschool social network (local one is OK, but kids still seeking friends)

Insurance (life and disability)

Pitchfork Salesman

Dreepa

The Thai place on Main Street in Downtown Concord is good (says my wife and she LOVES Thai food)

Friday

toowm, what town are you in? 

Siam Orchid in Manchester is a good Thai restaurant specializing in seafood.

Kat Kanning

We have a homeschool group in Keene, but don't know if that's close to you.

toowm

We're in Windham, along 93 just north of Salem. Easy to get to Derry, Londonderry, Pelham, Manchester, Nashua, Hudson and Bedford. The Keene pumpkin fest took almost two hours!

Will try the Manchester and Concord Thai suggestions. Thanks!