• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Services Wanted

Started by Friday, December 20, 2005, 12:03 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Are you on this mailing list?

http://mailman.dimentech.com/mailman/listinfo/nhhr-l

Most of the homeschool events are closer to your area.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: toowm on December 21, 2005, 02:39 PM NHFT
Pitchfork Salesman
Walmart or Home Depot will do fine for new stuff ..... but if you are interested in a potatoe fork that has been on the front lines for freedom ..... well then we should talk.

cathleeninnh

There is a small Thai place around the corner from us in Derry. I haven't tried it yet. It's on Manchester Rd, turn in at the Hannifords and go straight back toward the dollar store. It is the same light as WalMart, only the other direction.

Cathleen

Pat McCotter

toowm

Thanks Kat, my wife has been on that list since before we moved, and is active with a few groups. I think the kids are just a bit lonely.

Russell - I absolutely love the potato fork, but I couldn't buy it from you until many years from know, when you retire from protests, and I can donate it to the Museum of Freedom!

Kat Kanning

You know what's really really needed?  A freestater mechanic.  We'd always take our car to someone we know, rather than a stranger.

Dreepa

If you want to drive to Boston my brother is a mechanic.  He is crusty and not a freestater but he agrees with us on most things.

But I agree we need one in NH.

president

Mike Lorrey has worked as a diesel mechanic. I think he worked on jets in the air force.

Kat Kanning

I had Mike work on my car once.  It's not something I'd recommend to anyone.  I regretted it.

Lex

I decided to get a live version of nhjobmarket.com up so you guys can post some of these job offers/services wanted. I removed some of the features that were incomplete so it's just the ability to post and search jobs.

Please visit http://nhjobmarket.com and post a job.