• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Whoa! I just got on The Alex Jones Show!

Started by Raineyrocks, January 08, 2013, 02:33 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Quote from: K neth on January 11, 2013, 09:40 AM NHFT
Rainey, that was excellent.  You should call again.

As for that health worker, he believes in his own righteousness, and after coming into conflict with his idealized image of himself, you were lucky to escape without complete disaster.

Thanks  :)  I definitely will, I just have to becareful that I'm not too off topic or I will probably get yelled at by Alex and that will make me cry.  I have to get tougher. :-\

Yeah, you are so right I was lucky and he had a "God complex" for sure. I thought DHS would be waiting for me by the time I got home that day but I just couldn't keep my mouth shut over the principal of it all. >:(   

It's scary and these creeps are intimidating but honestly I've thought about it and they would have to shoot me before they took my children because I wouldn't want to live one night knowing my kids were in their hands.  I guess it's my line in the sand.