• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

3D dove

Started by John, January 08, 2013, 05:24 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

The dove of Peace on the "PLEASE DON'T TREAD ON OTHERS" banner at Peaceful Assembly Church is now 3D.

Tom Sawyer

Awesome mural John. Did you do that all yourself?

Kat Kanning

John

God and me. Well over 200 hours into it. VERY meditative and prayerful proccess. Great for mind and spirit.
Many 10-12 hour days. Working on pavement is "unforgiving." Very tough on the body.
This is just part of it... Had to stop for season.
Well, stop painting and sart showeling...

The idea is that when Google Earth goes by - it can't be missed. I think that the 3 foot letters are big enough to be read on Google Earth.

Numerous folks (tourists and locals, railtrailers and Rt4) have stopped. I get to talk to folks about Peace and Forgiveness...
It has been said that Peaceful Assembly Church is the most colorful thing in Grafton.

Wanna see more?  ;D

John

Here is one more for now.
;D

Tom Sawyer

Marvin Gaye will smile down from the heavens.  :D

Didn't realize you were a painter John. Well done.  8) Can't wait to see the view from space.  :D

Becky Thatcher

Wow, John, that is really cool!  Nice job.  You are quite the artist and of course you can never go wrong with purple. ;)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Becky Thatcher on January 09, 2013, 12:24 PM NHFT
Wow, John, that is really cool!  Nice job.  You are quite the artist and of course you can never go wrong with purple. ;)

Yup, it's really cool and I love purple too!  :)

KBCraig

It will be really nice when the satellite maps are updated.  ;D

Pat K

That's a lot of marshmallows right?

Please tell me it's marshmallows......

Kat Kanning

You know what it is, PatK, it's your favorite SNOW!

John

Parking lot is now clear of ALL snow - except the dove. Looks awesome.  ;D
Too tired to take pic...
More nice clean snow coming soon.

Pat K

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................................................

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: Pat K on January 15, 2013, 03:03 PM NHFT
That's a lot of marshmallows right?

Please tell me it's marshmallows......

Did you want to make a Dove-r-nutter?

John

More than half the lot is being totally cleared with a shovel rather that plow so far this year.
The hands-down-most helpful (and most hated) guy in Grafton is willing to do as much plowing as i need...
We're probably going to mostly keep the plow off of the purple...

Notice how i left some virgin snow in the basket ball key.