• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Eeeeewwww, I don't know what I just swallowed

Started by Raineyrocks, January 09, 2013, 09:22 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

I was drinking from my big cup of water and I felt something in my mouth but it was too late; it went down. :P  Oh gosh, now I will never know what "it" was, yuk!

I hope I just forget about it..........................

MaineShark

Quote from: Raineyrocks on January 09, 2013, 09:22 AM NHFTI hope I just forget about it..........................

And so... you imortalized it on the Internet? :o ;D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: MaineShark on January 09, 2013, 09:27 AM NHFT
Quote from: Raineyrocks on January 09, 2013, 09:22 AM NHFTI hope I just forget about it..........................

And so... you imortalized it on the Internet? :o ;D

Yeah, not the smartest thing to do, huh?  :-[  I thought maybe if I wrote it down it would help to get it off my mind; now I feel sick to my stomach.  I wonder what it could've been. I hope it wasn't a spider!  A spider can't live through that can they?

Jim Johnson

It was probably an align pod seed. 
They work just like watermelon seeds. 
Let us know if you give birth to an alien.
It's probably Canadian, because your closest to the Canada boarder.
Statistically though, it's going to be Chinese.
Do you live near an Airforce base, an ethnic neighborhood or Grovers Mill, New Jersey?  Aliens have been known to hang out in those places.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Jim Johnson on January 09, 2013, 11:17 AM NHFT
It was probably an align pod seed. 
They work just like watermelon seeds. 
Let us know if you give birth to an alien.
It's probably Canadian, because your closest to the Canada boarder.
Statistically though, it's going to be Chinese.
Do you live near an Airforce base, an ethnic neighborhood or Grovers Mill, New Jersey?  Aliens have been known to hang out in those places.

Ha, ha!   Of course I would let you know if I ever gave birth to a Chinese Canadian alien.   I don't think I live near an airforce base and I'm surely not in NJ.  I do have cliffs and mountains by the house though so I'm thinking we probably moved right near one of the underground alien bases.  :P

Kat Kanning

KBCraig

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 09, 2013, 06:05 PM NHFT
maybe it was a daddy long legs

Probably just the egg sac waiting to hatch thousands of them.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: KBCraig on January 09, 2013, 07:03 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 09, 2013, 06:05 PM NHFT
maybe it was a daddy long legs

Probably just the egg sac waiting to hatch thousands of them.
Thanks Kat and KB!  :P

Eeewwww!  I hope not, that would be a nightmare come true! :o   I haven't seen any spiders around here since summer so I hope it wasn't but of course I'm still wondering.............they can't live through being swallowed, can they?

Raineyrocks

Why, why, why, didn't I look in my cup like I usually do before drinking it???

Kat Kanning

I don't know, never swallowed one.   You can let us know how it turns out.

lildog

Quote from: Raineyrocks on January 09, 2013, 09:22 AM NHFT
I was drinking from my big cup of water and I felt something in my mouth but it was too late; it went down. :P  Oh gosh, now I will never know what "it" was, yuk!

Damn, you noticed the pilll I slipped in there?  It should be kicking in any time now so I'll be right over ;)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: lildog on January 10, 2013, 09:49 AM NHFT
Quote from: Raineyrocks on January 09, 2013, 09:22 AM NHFT

Damn, you noticed the pilll I slipped in there?  It should be kicking in any time now so I'll be right over ;)

Ha, ha, Lildog!  You slipped me a dud because it's been over 24 hrs now, silly. :)

Kat Kanning

One of those slow-acting hallucinogens, you'll be seeing flying elephants any time now.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 10, 2013, 10:32 AM NHFT
One of those slow-acting hallucinogens, you'll be seeing flying elephants any time now.

That would be so cool, I love elephants!  ;D