New Hampshire Underground

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Underground Wiki

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Electricity question  (Read 603 times)

Pat K

• Freakstater, BellyBop
  • Insider
  • Enemy of the State
  • Steaming towards Freedom
Re: Electricity question
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2013, 10:13 PM NHFT »

Re-volt-ing !

Raineyrocks

• Enemy of the State
Re: Electricity question
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2013, 10:09 AM NHFT »

I called FairPoint about a telephone question and they asked me if I wanted to switch to them for electricity, I didn't even know they did electricity.

They guaranteed their rates would be 10% lower than PSNH but not every month.  So let's say for 3 months it was 6% lower they will mail you a check of the percentage differences at the end of the year so you will be reimbursed for any months that weren't 10%.

They don't have a contract but........if you switch from them before 1 year then you don't get the check for percentage differences.  They had a price of 8.59 per kw but I think I can do better than that.

I called this place off the internet, sorry I forget the name, but I asked the guy if they had a contract and he said no, the following sentence he told me they had a 1 yr contract.  I was like, what? :o   He made no sense, tried to sell me on "green" energy even though the rate would be higher then his other 3 confusing choices but I'd be keeping NH beautiful.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up