• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Electricity question

Started by Raineyrocks, February 06, 2013, 05:50 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

Raineyrocks

I called FairPoint about a telephone question and they asked me if I wanted to switch to them for electricity, I didn't even know they did electricity.

They guaranteed their rates would be 10% lower than PSNH but not every month.  So let's say for 3 months it was 6% lower they will mail you a check of the percentage differences at the end of the year so you will be reimbursed for any months that weren't 10%.

They don't have a contract but........if you switch from them before 1 year then you don't get the check for percentage differences.  They had a price of 8.59 per kw but I think I can do better than that.

I called this place off the internet, sorry I forget the name, but I asked the guy if they had a contract and he said no, the following sentence he told me they had a 1 yr contract.  I was like, what? :o   He made no sense, tried to sell me on "green" energy even though the rate would be higher then his other 3 confusing choices but I'd be keeping NH beautiful.