• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

fiJURORa warrant article -at long last

Started by John, February 06, 2013, 11:59 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

I'll amend my original $20 and kick in $25 pass or fail, providing you grant a brief interview that can be posted on that dormant website...NHJury.com .   

John

OH, BROTHER. Grafton town-gov individuals messed up - AGAIN.

What is supposed to be warrant article 18 is now article 17. (JUROR info)

KBCraig

Quote from: John on February 26, 2013, 04:10 PM NHFT
OH, BROTHER. Grafton town-gov individuals messed up - AGAIN.

What is supposed to be warrant article 18 is now article 17. (JUROR info)

Time to re-paint some signs!

John

When I'm not so exhausted, I've gotta write a little thing about how THEY are promoting anarchy. :)

Russell Kanning

John

608 "Yes on 17" info mailers went out; thereby informing many in Grafton, NH for the first time that there is something they really should learn about their role as JURORs.
Just over 200 Grafton voters want more info! Just under 300 said no thanks.

There are many different reasons why this did not get majority approval, but in some ways, these are really good numbers.
Maybe about 500 (211(y) + 293(n)) Grafton, NH voters have now given this JUROR info idea another (second?) look.

Having this warrant article fail frees us - quite a bit - to be much more informative than the selectmen would have wanted to had it gone out with their approval. ;)

This JUROR info outreach project IS moving forward.
Time to decide how to make this happen.

So far:
About $5/10 worth of sign making material
About $30 paper/card stock
About $100 in mailing cost

Volunteer hours painting signs
Volunteer hours layout flier
Volunteer printing and cutting fliers
$45 donated

Free libertarian

Sometimes people evaluate the messenger or "group" they suppose the messenger is part of, often drawing conclusions from inaccurate information or false assumptions.  Then they dismiss the message, because they don't like or don't understand where the messenger is coming from.  This is the hardest part to overcome.

Many thanks to you for trying to use a novel approach to get a great message out there. 

I'm tanned and rested and ready to help stuff some envelopes and pay for some postage, but I draw the line at me wearing purple.

John

This current project is costing about $400 total, and I'm about out of money.
Any (small or large) donations can be sent to:
John Connell
c/o Peaceful Assembly Church
860 Main St. RT-4
Grafton Center, Grafton, NH

http://nhjury.com/