• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FIRECRACKER JOE FINALLY GETS CAMPER BACK

Started by firecracker joe, February 18, 2013, 07:39 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

firecracker joe

:) :)  friday i finally after asking for three long years to have the state plice at troop e to realease my camper , they finally not only told me to pick it up but that said  i only had a week to get oor star paying storage, they have a lot of nerve but anyways after $465 it is in my driveway it needs work but i think i will be able to go to porcfest in it they hated giving it back , as a  matter of fact one lady i spcke with said i willl never get it back, best part is it is full of hydroponic equipment they had to give back also seeing how owning and possessing it is no crime , so i might not have won the war but i sure won this battle.;  another thing they left in the camper was , limited edition buck porcupine knife , i was siked about that plus pictures of rocco and my property. so as bleak as things might look for me , theres always a ray o sunshine.   firecracker Joe

Kat Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Pat K

John