• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

The Federal Goverenment showed up at my front door today.

Started by Jim Johnson, February 26, 2013, 12:57 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

It was the USDA, SITC. 
United States Department of Agriculture Smuggling and Trade Compliance officer, David Stebbins (617) 512-2834, was looking for Menno, because some corn was ordered from China over the internet.

He wanted Menno to call him and tell him that the corn had been consumed or destroyed or planted and didn't grow, or he would have to confiscate the corn.

I told Stebbins that Menno was out of the country and immediately thought, "Wow, now there is a reason for this guy to get a search warrant... for corn."

Lauren said they are going to search my corn hole.

firecracker joe

KBCraig

Remember, those are the same people who prosecuted a man over growing his own wheat, from his own saved seeds, on his own farm, to feed his own family and livestock.

They called it "interstate commerce" because by not buying flour and feed at the store, some farmer in another state didn't get a cut.

Kat Kanning

Wow, the feds are cracking down on the hard core criminals.

Pat K

Russell Kanning

They were only there to help you. :-)
Maybe menno is in Wash DC planting corn.

Dave Ridley

Free libertarian

Quote from: Kat Kanning on February 26, 2013, 05:35 PM NHFT
Wow, the feds are cracking down on the hard core criminals.

Jimmy crack corn and he don't care... (channeling Richard Onley, please forgive me)

Jim Johnson

Russell Kanning

Yea I ordered you some extra buttery popcorn for movie night ... From china

Jim Johnson