• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Looking to rent a domicile

Started by madmanmike, February 28, 2013, 09:52 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

madmanmike

Hi folks I'm from Connecticut and haven't made it to new Hampshire yet but I am looking to rent a mailing address in new Hampshire so I can get a new Hampshire license.
If anyone is  interested in helping me please let me know how much you would want and if you know how I can acquire a nh license would help too.

TalleyTV

I doubt what you are asking for is legal and it should be obvious to all that law enforcers monitor this public forum. It's also not unheard of for LEOs to entrap people on the interwebs so might I suggest to readers of this post that they not reply here with offers of assistance.

John

:o
::)

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=19797.msg314922#msg314922

Hello. My name is I tried this in 2009 and i've been much too busy being an super-activist to get to know anyone, so i'll just try again...

WithoutAPaddle

Yeah, but this time, he isn't specifying a Drivers License.  He might just want a hunting license, or a fishing license, or a marriage license. ::)

madmanmike

Quote from: TalleyTV on February 28, 2013, 10:51 PM NHFT
I doubt what you are asking for is legal and it should be obvious to all that law enforcers monitor this public forum. It's also not unheard of for LEOs to entrap people on the interwebs so might I suggest to readers of this post that they not reply here with offers of assistance.

I agree don't reply here if you believe in imaginary words on paper.
I will say that I am not a Leo and I suppose I should take time to get to know people so I will be attending your next gathering of liberty folks.

I am looking to rent a residence I believe that will satisfy the requirements to obtain state identity. So if anyone wants to take on a border that will rarely be there let me know.
Not that I believe in anything called the state, I am looking to do my own disobedience in the so called state of Connecticut where I engage in business.

But thanks for the criticism, I will not take it to heart.

MaineShark

Legally, your residence is where you live more often than any other place.  So, since you've made it clear that you don't intend to be in NH much, you are clearly stating that you will not actually reside here, for legal purposes.  Therefore, you're asking someone to help you commit a crime.

Asking strangers to put their necks on the line for you is rather silly, and certainly does make you sound like a cop who's fishing.  Or a reporter looking to do a hit piece.

madmanmike

Quote from: MaineShark on March 01, 2013, 06:13 PM NHFT
Legally, your residence is where you live more often than any other place.  So, since you've made it clear that you don't intend to be in NH much, you are clearly stating that you will not actually reside here, for legal purposes.  Therefore, you're asking someone to help you commit a crime.

Asking strangers to put their necks on the line for you is rather silly, and certainly does make you sound like a cop who's fishing.  Or a reporter looking to do a hit piece.

I am not worried so much about dictates of politicians, I do however choose my battles wisely and I need my vehicle for my job so I can not go around unmarked.
As it currently stands I am harassed often from Leos because of past run ins where I stood up for my self. You tend to get marked as a wise ass and someone to harass.
  I am sorry I posted I was under the impression that free staters believed in the voluntary interactions of human beings regardless what dictators in suits say. I guess I was wrong.
I really don't care what you or a few politicians think a residence is, it really only creates a legal fiction when you register your "residence", you are then a body politic and a body corporate.

Btw I currently have Maine registration , I did this to frustrate the parking vultures so I don't care about paying their extortion money anymore.
I just got pulled over yesterday by a narc that insisted that I was "driving unregistered" because I had Maine plates.
The traffic stop turned into a drug interrogation stop, and it was frustrating because I normally would give the police a hard time but I was trying to get my friend to the hospital to visit his mother.
I posted the encounter on YouTube if you don't believe that I'm not a cop.
So my intentions were to frustrate them further by obtaining a new Hampshire license and Maine registration.
Since I intend on moving to the Manchester area in the future it made sense to me.

madmanmike

Quote from: MaineShark on March 01, 2013, 06:13 PM NHFT

I am not worried so much about dictates of politicians, I do however choose my battles wisely and I need my vehicle for my job so I can not go around unmarked.
As it currently stands I am harassed often from Leos because of past run ins where I stood up for my self. You tend to get marked as a wise ass and someone to harass.
  I am sorry I posted I was under the impression that free staters believed in the voluntary interactions of human beings regardless what dictators in suits say. I guess I was wrong.
I really don't care what you or a few politicians think a residence is, it really only creates a legal fiction when you register your "residence", you are then a body politic and a body corporate.

Btw I currently have Maine registration , I did this to frustrate the parking vultures so I don't care about paying their extortion money anymore.
I just got pulled over yesterday by a narc that insisted that I was "driving unregistered" because I had Maine plates.
The traffic stop turned into a drug interrogation stop, and it was frustrating because I normally would give the police a hard time but I was trying to get my friend to the hospital to visit his mother.
I posted the encounter on YouTube if you don't believe that I'm not a cop.
So my intentions were to frustrate them further by obtaining a new Hampshire license and Maine registration.
Since I intend on moving to the Manchester area in the future it made sense to me.

MaineShark

Quote from: madmanmike on March 01, 2013, 07:32 PM NHFTI really don't care what you or a few politicians think a residence is...

The problem is that they do care.

And it's not very sensible to go posting on the Internet, on a message board viewed by cops who are trying to keep tabs on the liberty movement, asking folks to commit crimes for you.  It's like posting here asking, "where can I score some good weed?"  Even those who support legalization, aren't going to just post saying, "sure, I'll hook you up!"

madmanmike

Quote from: MaineShark on March 01, 2013, 07:38 PM NHFT
Quote from: madmanmike on March 01, 2013, 07:32 PM NHFTI really don't care what you or a few politicians think a residence is...

The problem is that they do care.

And it's not very sensible to go posting on the Internet, on a message board viewed by cops who are trying to keep tabs on the liberty movement, asking folks to commit crimes for you.  It's like posting here asking, "where can I score some good weed?"  Even those who support legalization, aren't going to just post saying, "sure, I'll hook you up!"

Well the first problem is what you are referring to as a crime.
I am not asking anyone to violate anyone else's rights, I am simply asking to rent a room at someone's residence.
All that is needed from that person is a simple contract.
Whether I am in this room or not in this room is not up to the lessee, and doesn't have to be within his knowledge.

WithoutAPaddle

But in the opening post, you did not say you were looking to rent a room.  You said you were looking to rent a mailing address.

This is an awfully low traffic place to look for a room to rent.  You might find one on craigslist.  Here's a couple hundred current listings: http://nh.craigslist.org/roo/

John

Quote from: madmanmike on March 01, 2013, 07:32 PM NHFTI am sorry I posted I was under the impression that free staters believed in the voluntary interactions of human beings regardless what dictators in suits say. I guess I was wrong.

Looks like you do care what "Gov-almighty" wants.

MaineShark

Quote from: madmanmike on March 01, 2013, 08:29 PM NHFTWhether I am in this room or not in this room is not up to the lessee, and doesn't have to be within his knowledge.

You've already made it within his knowledge, by your posts here.

KBCraig

Quote from: madmanmike on March 01, 2013, 08:15 AM NHFT
I agree don't reply here if you believe in imaginary words on paper.

But, aren't imaginary words on paper exactly what you're looking for?

Russell Kanning

Exactly.
Isn't the thread title using a legal term our at least a term I don't normally use?