• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Is anyone traveling to Ohio and back to New Hampshire anytime soon?

Started by Raineyrocks, March 09, 2013, 11:45 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

It's a real long story and even I don't feel like writing all of it but there are 2 puppies in desperate need in Ohio and I'm not sure how to get them here.

I can't afford a pet transport place but if anyone is going to in that area and then back here I can pay some money for this.

Jim Johnson

Raineyrocks

Raineyrocks

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Raineyrocks on March 09, 2013, 02:07 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on March 09, 2013, 01:07 PM NHFT
Interstate transportation of puppies requires doggy dutys.

What does that mean?

You will need doggy duty bags or at least some newspaper.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Jim Johnson on March 09, 2013, 03:09 PM NHFT
Quote from: Raineyrocks on March 09, 2013, 02:07 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on March 09, 2013, 01:07 PM NHFT
Interstate transportation of puppies requires doggy dutys.

What does that mean?

You will need doggy duty bags or at least some newspaper.

Oh, well gosh, that's the least of the problems Jim :)   I need to find somebody that is trustworthy and traveling that way to this way first before worrying about the puppies crapping.

KBCraig

There are a lot of rescue/transport volunteer groups. I don't know of any that run to Ohio, but if you search for Ohio dog rescue, you might find volunteers.

Don't search for or even look at formal groups; they all suck. Real rescue work is done by unpaid volunteers.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: KBCraig on March 10, 2013, 01:35 AM NHFT
There are a lot of rescue/transport volunteer groups. I don't know of any that run to Ohio, but if you search for Ohio dog rescue, you might find volunteers.

Don't search for or even look at formal groups; they all suck. Real rescue work is done by unpaid volunteers.

So far I've gotten nowhere with rescue groups via volunteers but thanks for the advice. :)  They want home inspections, the puppies to be microchipped, to have their rabie shots and they are too young right now.  I could get them their distemper, parvo, etc. shots but they really put you through the wringer just to transport puppies no matter who does it and I don't care what anyone thinks I do not want a chipped dog.

I just was hoping for a simple, "yeah I'm passing through that area, have so and so meet me with the puppies, and then I'm headed to NH so meet me here.  Of course I'd pay for this but it's just not going to be that easy. :( 

I can't go into the entire story here for various reasons but these 2 puppies that are left out of 6 need to get out of where they are as quickly as possible.  I'm not getting any form of law into it because then everything gets screwed up and I really have no faith in any legal system that unfortunately exists.  I like doing things family to family, friend to friend, you know what I mean?  The "old" way.  Also, that's how I like to dish out my own form of justice and once I know what I need to I will work on that end.