• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Adam Kokesh's armed martch on DC

Started by Kat Kanning, May 06, 2013, 01:27 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

What do you think about this?

http://forums.adamvstheman.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=25650

He wants to have an armed march on DC on Independence Day.  Rifles slung across backs, march into DC, no open carry allowed in DC.

Kat Kanning

Jim Johnson

I'm going to stay with peaceful revolution as long as I can.

Tom Sawyer

He will be charged with some sort of conspiracy charge. I don't expect that he can get more than a few hundred to attempt to break the law.

I think that this type of event promotes the idea that we should fight fire with fire... somehow we can show that we can overpower our oppressors. By and large the wrong direction.

KBCraig

Worth noting: this is an opt-in even with a trigger point (no pun intended) of 10,000 participants. The thousand or so who have signed doesn't even come close.

Adam's bold, but he's not an idiot.

Silent_Bob

Quote from: KBCraig on May 06, 2013, 10:12 PM NHFT
Worth noting: this is an opt-in even with a trigger point (no pun intended) of 10,000 participants. The thousand or so who have signed doesn't even come close.

http://www.naturalnews.com/040215_adam_kokesh_march_on_washington_open_carry.html

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Silent_Bob on May 07, 2013, 07:47 AM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on May 06, 2013, 10:12 PM NHFT

http://www.naturalnews.com/040215_adam_kokesh_march_on_washington_open_carry.html

"This is an armed revolt against the American government. Make no mistake about it.", Adam Kokesh.

See... right there... that's gon'a be a paddl'n.  He doesn't have'ta do anyth'n else, cause just say'n that in the Untied States of Oppression is a paddl'n.

Russell Kanning

I kinda get it, but I don't understand the idea of bringing a gun and then having a nonviolent protest. Why have the gun if you won't use it if a thug attacks you.
But I support Adam and not the cops that will arrest him.

Free libertarian

Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 07, 2013, 06:17 PM NHFT
I kinda get it, but I don't understand the idea of bringing a gun and then having a nonviolent protest. Why have the gun if you won't use it if a thug attacks you.
But I support Adam and not the cops that will arrest him.

WAIT!!  I've got it , squirt guns!  I mean if it's a hot day they'd come in handy too.

Russell Kanning

Jim Johnson

Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer

SWAT team, armored vehicle, flash bang... five hour search.

Gun activist arrested on drug, weapons charges

Jim Johnson