• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Adam Kokesh's armed martch on DC

Started by Kat Kanning, May 06, 2013, 01:27 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Johnson, master of the understated outrage.

Tom Sawyer

Jim Johnson

Seems like an infringement... although he still has the right to wear sleeveless shirts.

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Activist Adam Kokesh Denied Bond in D.C. Court

Quotedenied bond by a judge who called him a "very dangerous person,"

Jim Johnson

Tom Sawyer

Not even a real Judge Magistrate Frederick Sullivan (pictured on right)
QuoteThe tension in the courtroom came to a head when the Judge shouted that he "WOULD NOT ENGAGE IN RIDICULOUSNESS" after accusing Mr. Cooper of "wasting his time" with "ridiculous questions". He scoffed at the idea that Adam's actions constituted an 'act of political theater', as Adam's lawyer aptly phrased it.        http://adamvstheman.com/preliminary-hearing-dc-vs-kokesh/

Weaselly little twerp probably got pushed around on the playground... now he has power, heaven help the poor bastard brought in front of him.

It gets better I mean worse...

QuoteMaster of Laws in Taxation in 1986.
For over 30 years, Judge Sullivan has been a member of the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Massachusetts State Bars. He is also a member of the United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces and the United States Tax Court.

http://www.dccourts.gov/internet/documents/DCSC_Bio_Sullivan.pdf

KBCraig

Over on northeastshooters.com, they're calling for a video flood of green screen videos "showing" people carrying or loading guns in prohibited places. Freedom Plaza, NYC, etc...

I would buy one of Becky's pies to see a video of William loading up in the Oval Office.  ;D

Tom Sawyer

For me, the overreaction of the authorities very much shows the police state mindset.

Reading the comments on articles I've read shows the hatred and callousness of many in our society. It also shows the divide between folks that still believe in our fundamental rights and some sort of due process and the lynch-mob mentality that many have been conditioned to embrace.

I wasn't too keen on the idea of the armed march idea... However, I feel I must give credit where due, he has stood up and created some kind of ripple... a line created that people have to decide which side to be on. I think of these things in the Chaos Theory sense... much like a small pebble in the path of a massive, giant spinning top... it alters the tops course, adds a wobble... who knows the future possible events it triggers.

Opportunities to be capitalized on... a chance to steer the discussion away from the nonsense that overwhelms most folks attention.

Russell Kanning

So true
You find the lynch mob with some people
Some worship Obama
Some just line up with the bullies
Feels so 30s Germany as I would imagine.
Watching 5 minutes of fox news about any NSA leaks is scary

Tom Sawyer

Gun activist will remain in D.C. jail for now

QuoteA D.C. Superior Court judge on Wednesday denied a gun rights activist's request to be released from jail into a high-supervision program as he awaits trial on a weapons charge, officials said.

Judge Patricia A. Broderick wrote in an order that Adam Kokesh, 31, would remain in the D.C. jail, citing a violation of bond on a prior arrest weeks before authorities arrested him on a charge of carrying a firearm in the District outside of his home or office.

Kokesh, 31, has been jailed since his July 25 arrest, after he posted a 23-second video on YouTube of himself apparently loading a shotgun in Freedom Plaza on July 4.

He requested a change in his no-bond status during a hearing Aug 13.

In her ruling, Broderick also cited that Kokesh had no verifiable employment and authorities found several weapons and illegal drugs inside his Herndon home.

Jim Johnson

Foreseen.

And like Ed Brown before him, he expected his posse of pussies to rise up save him.

Russell Kanning

In this case it does make more sense to do the Ridley thing and just do what you can do and if someone joins you then great.