• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Happy Birthday PatK

Started by Tom Sawyer, May 07, 2013, 09:38 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Happy Birthday Pat!

Of course you'll never be as old as Johnson, or me for that matter.  :'(  ;D

Glad you are in the Shire for your special day... look forward to seeing you today.

:Bacon_by_danniep: :occasion14: :occasion13: :blueman: :blueman: :blueman: :blueman: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :occasion15: :_The_Leprechaun_Life__by_Jord :campfire: :bdance2: :bdance2: :bdance2: :bdance2: :bdance2: :occasion1: :occasion1: :occasion18: :occasion18: :occasion18: :wav: :wav: :party-smiley-020: :broc1: :broc1: :broc1: ::UN_Burn:: :Mr. Burns:
emoticons by William

Pat K

Thank you ,oh brother from another mother, that I never wanted.

Free libertarian

Kat Kanning

Jim Johnson

Russell Kanning

Man missed out again. And we were in NJ and NY today.

Becky Thatcher

It was indeed a party!!  Woohoo!!  Tacos, deviled eggs, and carrot cake...with shaved chocolate on top.  Yummy.  The cake had chocolate...not the eggs or tacos.

Happy birthday, Pat!  It was good to see you.  Thanks again for picking us up and bringing us home.

Tom Sawyer

Indeed, it's good to have friends.  :)

Kat Kanning

Mmmm Becky's carrot cake....

Becky Thatcher

Actually the carrot cake was made by Jim.  I think he was channeling Martha Stewart.  The cake was a very good thing...with a frosting nipple! lol

Pat K

A good time was had by all. It's good to be in the Shire.

Kat Kanning

Jim can bake?  Did he have to wear a frilly little apron?

Pat K

Becky Thatcher

Jim can bake and weld and build and fix stuff.  He can do it all.   He's a Renaissance Man.  And cats and kids like him too!

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Becky Thatcher on May 08, 2013, 10:18 AM NHFT
Jim can bake and weld and build and fix stuff.  He can do it all.   He's a Renaissance Man.  And cats and kids like him too!

Some of the reasons I hate Johnson!  ;D