• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

E.D. Hearing

Started by Kat Kanning, December 23, 2005, 06:14 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

This would be a good opportunity for eminent domain protest.

From Jane's Calendar:
E.D. Hearing
Description:    An Eminent Domain case regarding the taking of the private property of Sam Bourne in Madison, NH. for use as a snowmobile trail is being heard in Superior Court in Ossipee NH.
The hearing is set for February 6, 2006 with a  docket #03-E-0144 and docket #05-E-0014. The victim doesn't believe he will get a fair and impartial judgment. He has had no help from the AG's office.

Recently, it has been discovered that an assistant from the AG's office will attend and speak at a business seminar intent on instructing people how to take private property for business use. (See calendar post of Feb 8th) We must come to the conclusion that this activity is sanctioned by the government here in NH and therefore indeed poses a great threat to the rest of us.

Whether for private or governmental use, people should not be subjected to the taking of their property. If you want to support Sam in some way, please email the calendar webmaster.

http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051207/NEWS0202/112070151/-1/services0509

From Intervention Magazine:
" similar case seethes in Madison, New Hampshire, where the town has appropriated a private right of way. Despite the contradictory opinion of a surveyor, Madison has taken Sam Bourne?s right of way as an old Class 6 town road?although the selectmen deny Bourne the same maintenance rights that it allows others who live on Class 6 roads. Madison retains the slickest land-use lawyer in the county, while Bourne must either impoverish himself or risk acting as his own attorney. The outcome will probably be dictated more by the town?s greater resources than by what is right."

Dreepa

Feb 6th with a potential followup on Feb 8th.. ;D

Kat Kanning

CNHT

Quote from: katdillon on December 23, 2005, 06:16 PM NHFT
Yuppers? :D

And Sam tells me that the 'trial' is Feb 6-13 so there's plenty of time to make this noticed in the press.
If no one shows on the 8th for the seminar, there will be no need I guess for that one.

CNHT

Quote from: wholetthedogin? on December 24, 2005, 06:50 AM NHFT
If Sam is not being represented, the Town will want to get this over with in less than two hours.? Sam needs to contact the court and get the exact date and time.? It does not sound like he has been properly noticed.

The exact date is February 6th, I assume at 8 AM...in Ossippee which is up there aways as we say here in New Hampshyah.
He has the docket number which I posted. So it should be easy to follow that way.

Dave Ridley

thanks for getting this on the calendar kat...