• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Why not Advocate NH secession?

Started by tracysaboe, December 23, 2005, 07:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

tracysaboe

Why not? Russle's comments about secession are indeed wonderfull. But I think it would be a whole lot easier to secede if the NH itself were out from under the Federal thumb as well.

Tracy

CNHT

Quote from: tracysaboe on December 23, 2005, 07:43 PM NHFT
Why not? Russle's comments about secession are indeed wonderfull. But I think it would be a whole lot easier to secede if the NH itself were out from under the Federal thumb as well.

Tracy

In due time, in due time!

Fluff and Stuff

Tracy

JP already has...

Caleb

I think a better idea is to advocate Hawaiian secession.  Let some group that is almost there anyway establish the principle, show it can be done ...

Then the dominos all start falling.

tracysaboe

There are already 2 different organizations in HI advocating secession.

There's a group that wants to reestablish the Monarchy the U.S. Imperialistically Abolished. And there's another one that I've heard of but I don't know as much about it.

Unfortunitly from what I understand, both groups advocate petitioning the U.N. for HI soverenty. (????)

Anyway, I hope they sucede w/o the U.N.'s help.

AK has both an LP and an Independence party and both support AK susession. And they're both anti-U.N. as well. I think we'll have more luck with AK being the first Domino.

Does JP actually have an organization he's forming to advocate NH Secession?

Tracy

Pat McCotter

Quote from: tracysaboe on December 23, 2005, 11:25 PM NHFT
There are already 2 different organizations in HI advocating secession.

There's a group that wants to reestablish the Monarchy the U.S. Imperialistically Abolished. And there's another one that I've heard of but I don't know as much about it.

Yep, the US destroyed the Hawaiian monarchy. ::)

Wikipedia: Kingdom of Hawaii

Lloyd Danforth

If you are going to use these two states as examples, you had better move pretty quick before Japan or China takes Hawaii and Russia takes Alaska!

Russell Kanning

Why not? Russle's comments about secession ...
I will have to seceed from this Russle character too. ;D

Dreepa

What about Puerto Rico or VT?

I don't think AK is going anywhere.... remember ANWAR?

HI losing their monarchy ... I won't shed any tears.  I don't like Kings.  Plus they 'technically' voted on it. ;)
But if they want to be their own gov that is fine with me.

Russell Kanning

Dreepa

Quote from: TN-FSP on December 23, 2005, 08:11 PM NHFT

Tracy

JP already has...
JP has also stated that he wants to be President of the US.

Russell Kanning

oh yea ..... can't get any NH secession help from presidential hopefulls