• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grafton Apple Festival 2013

Started by Kat Kanning, July 23, 2013, 04:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 10, 2013, 11:18 PM NHFT
I don't know if you can ride from the rail trail to Barskeys and the road.

Or we could ride to the Town Offices and let them know we don't want them to take our church.  ;D :icon_pirat:

John

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 11, 2013, 12:10 AM NHFT

Or we could ride to the Town Offices and let them know we don't want them to take our church.  ;D :icon_pirat:

:) This. :)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: John on September 11, 2013, 06:29 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 11, 2013, 12:10 AM NHFT

:) This. :)

Just under 1.5 miles down the Northern Rail Trail... nice ride, not too demanding. Wonder what kind of fun photo op might be had there?

Russell Kanning

I like that. The offices are closed, but we could do something to show we support the church.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 11, 2013, 04:15 PM NHFT
I like that. The offices are closed, but we could do something to show we support the church.

A photo that shows support for the church is worthwhile, count us in.  :)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 11, 2013, 04:23 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 11, 2013, 04:15 PM NHFT

A photo that shows support for the church is worthwhile, count us in.  :)
What?
I would think anything less than an hour long documentary is doing the church a disservice.

Russell Kanning

facebook update for Dale and Swiss Family Robinson in their tree in Maine:

11 going
19 maybe ..... including Brother John .... if he doesn't show we are going to party all night long and trash the place.

Firecracker Joe is planning ...... Mike from the Big Lake .... the large one from Winchestershire and locals.

Tom Sawyer

;D

Feature length motion picture event!

And you're right if John doesn't show up it becomes the Toga Party from Animal House.  ;)

John

John

Plus, for consideration:
Lots of parking around the green during this festival ... and, Sunday is dump day here in Grafton and "everyone" uses the circle as the turn around ... so lots of traffic around green on Sunday...

Rail trail toward town offices includes underpass right near Peaceful Assembly Church. Good acoustics...

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: John on September 11, 2013, 08:48 PM NHFT
Plus, for consideration:
Lots of parking around the green during this festival ... and, Sunday is dump day here in Grafton and "everyone" uses the circle as the turn around ... so lots of traffic around green on Sunday...

Rail trail toward town offices includes underpass right near Peaceful Assembly Church. Good acoustics...

So there is likely to be some drop-in visitors.  8)

Bake sale... or some other traditional church boosting effort?

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: John on September 11, 2013, 08:48 PM NHFT
"everyone" uses the circle as the turn around ... so lots of traffic around green on Sunday...

Russell talked about some other spots downtown for the contest.  :) Thanks for the traffic report.

Free libertarian

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 11, 2013, 04:34 PM NHFT
;D

And you're right if John doesn't show up it becomes the Toga Party from Animal House.  ;)

Food fight!!!!

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Free libertarian on September 12, 2013, 06:44 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 11, 2013, 04:34 PM NHFT
;D

Food fight!!!!

Matty told Hatty about a thing she saw.
Had two big horns and a wooly jaw.
Wooly bully, wooly bully.
Wooly bully, wooly bully, wooly bully.

KBCraig

If I could be there, I'd put my tractor up against Russell's tractor.  ;D

My lovely bride just bought me this for Christmas. Or early Christmas. Or just because she loves me.

http://nh.craigslist.org/grd/4006150940.html