• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grafton Apple Festival 2013

Started by Kat Kanning, July 23, 2013, 04:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

John

Thanks to the Vogt family, this sign showed up in front of Peaceful Assembly Church. This is exactly the kind of help/surprise with decorations I was needing. :)

8)

Pat K

Knowaymr

I love Grafton. Thanks Tom P. for the sign delivery, very much appreciated. Looking forward to our first Applefest. There will be an extremely talented hairdresser on site as well.

Tom Sawyer

Yeah, more kids.  :D

We were conspiring with Kardinal Kanning about bike riding and the big Man vs Machine Race. Although I found out Jim was working on Team Jesus' Big Rig... not sure what kind of performance upgrades those tricksters might have installed.

Nice sign.  8)

Now you just need a giant apple sculpture... ask Johnson he's from Paul Bunyan country... obviously everything is bigger up there.

John

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 27, 2013, 09:40 PM NHFT
Now you just need a giant apple sculpture...

NICE!
Peaceful Assembly Church is ALWAYS looking for more CONSTRUCTIVE IDEAS for more and better artwork. :)

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

So how will the tasting go this year?

Pat K

Tom Sawyer

Russell Kanning

Oh yea I am not quite confident enough for that :-)

Tom Sawyer

Woo Hoo.... see everyone soon.   :D

Pat K

A good time was had by all.
Great seeing all the folk.

Jim Johnson

William was declared the winner of the race and awarded the coveted "Chrome Tractor Seat".

Russell Kanning