• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Bookkeeping help needed

Started by Russell Kanning, August 16, 2013, 11:17 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

I am too busy on the road to keep up with my books. I can afford to pay $25/ billing hour.
Needed:
Some emails
Some paperwork and mailing
Help with various taxes

This can be done at your home/office.

Free libertarian

I might know of someone that could help.  About how many hours would you estimate weekly to take care of these things?

Russell Kanning

Free libertarian

Person is still interested.  I have Kat's e-mail, if it's still the same as it was awhile back, so I'll have my people talk to your people.

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

MaineShark

I may be looking for something similar.  Not weekly, but maybe monthly.

Free libertarian

Quote from: MaineShark on August 19, 2013, 01:46 PM NHFT
I may be looking for something similar.  Not weekly, but maybe monthly.

I'll pass this along, I can't speak for her, but I think she'd be interested in finding out more.  Give me a day or two?

MaineShark

Quote from: Free libertarian on August 20, 2013, 07:03 PM NHFT
Quote from: MaineShark on August 19, 2013, 01:46 PM NHFTI may be looking for something similar.  Not weekly, but maybe monthly.
I'll pass this along, I can't speak for her, but I think she'd be interested in finding out more.  Give me a day or two?

Not only can I, but I actually probably can't even get back to anyone on it, any earlier than next week.  Things are a bit busy right now...