• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Did you know you can WATCH Flaming Freedom now?

Started by dalebert, September 03, 2013, 05:58 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Cool.  :)

Your studio space looks nice. I thought the sound quality of your show was good, matching mics and room ambience.

Your camera has light from the window kind of washing out the black levels, but that won't be an issue in the evening.

dalebert

Thanx, Tom. We're assessing a problem with the quality of the video and we think it may be an insufficiently powerful video card. That might be next on the upgrade list.

I know this is going to be terribly disappointing for you guys, but Neil won't be on the show tomorrow due to the Bearcat vote in Concord. In his stead, there will be two lovely ladies. I believe they're both bisexual, Christian, and very blonde. Go figure.

dalebert

KBCraig

Quote from: dalebert on September 09, 2013, 06:08 AM NHFT
In his stead, there will be two lovely ladies. I believe they're both bisexual, Christian, and very blonde. Go figure.

Trolling for viewers?

It works.  ;D

dalebert

dalebert

dalebert

The show goes LIVE in less than 2 hours! You can make truth or dares to the hosts tonight.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/flaming-freedom-lgbt-radio

Tom Sawyer

Justin Bieber is indeed a douche-nozzle.  ;D

Neal likes RUSH and Breaking Bad  8)

Pat K

Show and studio looked nice.

My I Pad does not seem to like UStream to much.

dalebert

Quote from: Pat K on September 16, 2013, 10:58 PM NHFT
My I Pad does not seem to like UStream to much.

That sucks. Were you at least able to hear us? Our main motivation was for a good live streaming option so we could accept calls again (in theory!). I might look into another audio-only streaming option if there's a problem for some users. I've heard I should check out Soundcloud.

dalebert

Pat K

I could hear ya ans see ya it was just choppy.

At least it wasen't bloody.

dalebert

Quote from: Pat K on September 17, 2013, 09:09 AM NHFT
I could hear ya ans see ya it was just choppy.

That may be partly just due to UStream limitations because I think Brett had that some too. It may be improved some if we manage to get a nicer graphics card which is under consideration.