• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hulaween

Started by Jim Johnson, September 05, 2013, 09:50 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Free libertarian on September 11, 2014, 06:47 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 10, 2014, 06:24 PM NHFT
Hey if that cute chick Becky is gonna be there, count me in!

Are you talking about "hot tub Becky" ?  Dude she's way too fast for you!   ;D

;D
I'm always trying for stuff beyond my reach... sometimes I surprise myself and achieve the goal.

Russell Kanning

man that would be cool to go to
stumpkin experiments are so fun

Free libertarian

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 14, 2014, 11:34 AM NHFT
man that would be cool to go to
stumpkin experiments are so fun

Exactly.  I remember all the stumpkin experiments in college chemistry.

No, wait a minute, I have absolutely no recollection of even knowing what a stumpkin was then.  < cue twightlight zone music >

Jim Johnson

Imagine, if you will, a desolate highway running through the backwoods of New Hampshire.  Your looking for a driveway that will rescue you from your mundane life... there's the sign post up ahead... 'Hula Ween Stumkins'.

dalebert

Anyone else like this kinda of thing? I went ahead and bought two VIP tickets at $24 each (it was a 2 pack deal) but I don't yet have someone for the other ticket. I've enjoyed it enough in the past that I keep going back. I suppose that doesn't say a whole lot considering I'm such a Halloween junkie.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1549821121917578/

The event was created by Tuk for a bunch of activists so you'd be with good company. It's mostly Manchkins so far. I realize it's more a of trek for most of you folks.

Russell Kanning

maybe a good twilight zone episode involving your driveway/old highway :)

Free libertarian

Quote from: Jim Johnson on September 14, 2014, 09:37 PM NHFT
Imagine, if you will, a desolate highway running through the backwoods of New Hampshire.  Your looking for a driveway that will rescue you from your mundane life... there's the sign post up ahead... 'Hula Ween Stumkins'.

;D

Tom Sawyer

dalebert

Any chance I could crash there? I have my Keenevention panel the next day.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: dalebert on October 26, 2014, 04:13 PM NHFT
Any chance I could crash there? I have my Keenevention panel the next day.

Yes, you can have one of the couches.

dalebert

Tom Sawyer

Just to be clear, because you seem really excited Dale... Jim is leading the use of the coach, not giving it to you... cuz he'd have to give one to everyone so as not to have us jealous and stuph.

Jim Johnson

I could give y'all couches (minus the transference fees)...  they're free on Craigslist. But Tom is right, I have to keep the ones I gots.

Pat K

Oh god he will,probably sleep in his damn Dragon suit.

Tom Sawyer

Coming over to do some decorating Wednesday.   :D