• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hulaween

Started by Jim Johnson, September 05, 2013, 09:50 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Quote from: Pat K on October 27, 2014, 02:19 AM NHFT
Oh god he will,probably sleep in his damn Dragon suit.

Don't be ridiculous! I'm sleeping in my other onesie, the one you guys don't know about yet. >:)

KBCraig

Quote from: Pat K on October 27, 2014, 02:19 AM NHFT
Oh god he will,probably sleep in his damn Dragon suit.

Whatever you do, Pat, don't puff the magic dragon.

Even if you were both in the Navy....

Tom Sawyer

We have exhumed the corpse for the Dungeon of Horror. Or would it be the Crypt of the Constitution? Anywho that poor old, deceased document is on display.

Stumpkins are ready to be set alight. All we need are some ghoulish fiends to join us.   :campfire: :Drunken_Pumpkin_by_IcedOver:

dalebert

I had completely forgotten I already had plans for that night. I will not be making it after all. Maybe I'll see some folks at Keenevention the next day. I have a panel at 3 and plan to stay in the area until the costume party that night.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: dalebert on October 30, 2014, 11:20 AM NHFT
I had completely forgotten I already had plans for that night. I will not be making it after all. Maybe I'll see some folks at Keenevention the next day. I have a panel at 3 and plan to stay in the area until the costume party that night.
They're going to badmouth you all night.

Tom Sawyer

Be sure to give Cantwell a hug.

Pat K

Oh he will pay for this.

Jim Johnson

I made the stumpkins shorter so that people can feed the fire in side.

Tom Sawyer

Come to Hulaween, feed the fire inside! TM

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

Quote from: dalebert on October 30, 2014, 11:20 AM NHFT
so this day you have been planning for more than a year ..... and you can't remember what your plans where :)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Pat K on October 30, 2014, 05:04 PM NHFT
Oh he will pay for this.
eyyy and I can talk about him while he is at his other party :)

Jim Johnson

Apple Bobbing
Three Legged Race
Egg on the Spoon Race
Mummy Wrapping Contest
Talent Show: Best Costume, Best Story, Best actor
The Tomb of the Constitution/Dungeon of Doom
Movies: (original)'Frankenstein', 'Godzilla vs Mothra', 'Twilight Zone' TV episodes.

We watched the stumpkins burn.... and we ate until we were fat.

Tom Sawyer

Good time had by all. William was telling us all his favorite activities on the ride home.

Pat K

I was already fat, but had a good time too.