• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Pet videos and GIFs

Started by dalebert, September 12, 2013, 06:46 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

dalebert

dalebert

Jim Johnson

Jim Johnson

But it reminds me of all my politico friends in the FSP.

dalebert

dalebert

KBCraig

Our new puppy, Fergus Taigh na Creige. This was three weeks ago when he was 8 weeks old, and had been in the house less than 16 hours before learning to sit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQmJQzlosN8

Silent_Bob

Quote from: KBCraig on October 04, 2013, 07:02 PM NHFT
Our new puppy, Fergus Taigh na Creige. This was three weeks ago when he was 8 weeks old, and had been in the house less than 16 hours before learning to sit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQmJQzlosN8

Craighouse :)

Tom Sawyer

KBCraig

Quote from: Silent_Bob on October 05, 2013, 02:58 PM NHFT
Craighouse :)

;)

We chose Taigh na Creige for the name of our house. I had leaned towards Craigellachie, since we're on a hill, but we'd have to explain how to pronounce that one. Plus, even though the world's best single malt is produced there, that's a Highland town far from my own roots.

Fergus met an actual Scotsman this morning at the Lancaster Farmer's Market (where he's already well known, having charmed everyone). His new friend remarked what a good Scottish name that was. Fitting, since my DNA is Viking Scot, concentrated most heavily in the Inner Hebrides, such as the Isle of Jura, home of the village Taigh na Creige.  ;D

He's 3/4 Golden Retriever and 1/4 Husky. What you see in the video is mostly fluff, because he was quite underweight. On his second visit to the vet, he had doubled his weight in two weeks. He's getting leggy already at 11 weeks, and will probably be 80 pounds when fully grown.

We're thinking of getting a cart for him to pull. It's 3/4 mile from our house to Shaw's, just perfect for a walk with the dog, and for him to pull the groceries home.

dalebert

dalebert

dalebert

dalebert