• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Pet videos and GIFs

Started by dalebert, September 12, 2013, 06:46 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

Ministry of Funny Walks approved.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jim Johnson on November 13, 2013, 03:59 PM NHFT
Ministry of Funny Walks approved.

;D That was a good Monty Python skit.

Our Rottie Kaos cut a rear paw pad once and we got him some of those booties for his rear feet... he did a similar funny walk thing. I wonder if a dog ever gets used to them or not.

KBCraig

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 13, 2013, 05:11 PM NHFT
Our Rottie Kaos cut a rear paw pad once and we got him some of those booties for his rear feet... he did a similar funny walk thing. I wonder if a dog ever gets used to them or not.

I guess Atticus the Schnauzer got used to his Muttluks, climbing the 4,000 footers in winter.

dalebert

Jim Johnson

Mom's pissed!

Did you see how big her eyes got at the end?  I think it's a 100 foot high dog tsunami.

dalebert

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: dalebert on November 14, 2013, 04:02 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on November 13, 2013, 08:01 PM NHFT
I think it's a 100 foot high dog tsunami.

Is that anything like a Sharknado?

William and I were just laughing at the description of Sharknado yesterday. So stupid it's brilliant.  ;D

dalebert

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 14, 2013, 08:48 PM NHFT
William and I were just laughing at the description of Sharknado yesterday. So stupid it's brilliant.  ;D

I finally watched it on Netflix streaming. It's actually entertaining for unconventional reasons. I laughed a lot.

Russell Kanning

If you told people on the Santa Monica pier to watch out for it some of them would. Need to put the BLONDE on the case.

dalebert

dalebert

dalebert

dalebert

dalebert

Jim Johnson