• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Pet videos and GIFs

Started by dalebert, September 12, 2013, 06:46 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

dalebert

dalebert

Jim Johnson

10 minutes... that's all I could take.

dalebert

Quote from: Jim Johnson on January 30, 2014, 07:21 PM NHFT
10 minutes... that's all I could take.

You're a stronger man than I.

dalebert

Jim Johnson

Our days are numbered.  Once they have thumbs we aren't needed any more.

...except for the fact that they're lazier than we are.

dalebert

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: dalebert on January 31, 2014, 04:35 PM NHFT

Penguins are so polite and proper... not surprising considering they wear tuxedos.

Russell Kanning

did we mention that we brought a load of liquor to Port Humemeu that was headed on 1 of the 2 boats that will supply the south pole this winter/their summer :)

Silent_Bob

Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 02, 2014, 10:46 AM NHFT
did we mention that we brought a load of liquor to Port Humemeu that was headed on 1 of the 2 boats that will supply the south pole this winter/their summer :)

Were the boats ice breakers?

"Global Warming" has produced record ice thickness resulting in boats getting trapped in the ice.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Silent_Bob on February 02, 2014, 11:36 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 02, 2014, 10:46 AM NHFT

Were the boats ice breakers?

"Global Warming" has produced record ice thickness resulting in boats getting trapped in the ice.

First Mate:  Captain, the boat is stuck in the ice!

Captain:  Did Russell and Kat deliver the booze?

First Mate:  Yes Sir.

Captain:  PARTY!

Russell Kanning

we were 1 of 6 trucks over 2 days.
The ship we saw was not special. I thought that the sea was clear in the summer down there. hmmm

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 02, 2014, 11:53 AM NHFT
we were 1 of 6 trucks over 2 days.
The ship we saw was not special. I thought that the sea was clear in the summer down there. hmmm

Man that's a lot of booze. One of the things that seemed to effect my uncle from Vietnam was seeing an endless supply of booze lined up on the flightline... keep em drunk, cure for boredom and help keep you from thinking too much.

Russell Kanning

from the politicians in DC down to the privates