• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Pet videos and GIFs

Started by dalebert, September 12, 2013, 06:46 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

dalebert

Jim Johnson

dalebert

Tom Sawyer

Instead of intervening to protect the cat, who would continue videotaping the alligator advancing on the cat? "Oh goodie, this will get me a million views on YouTube!"

Quote from: dalebert on June 22, 2014, 08:20 AM NHFT

dalebert

KBCraig

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on June 22, 2014, 09:46 AM NHFT
Instead of intervening to protect the cat, who would continue videotaping the alligator advancing on the cat? "Oh goodie, this will get me a million views on YouTube!"

I remember the full video. That's at an alligator farm, and the cat is famous for swatting gators.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: KBCraig on June 22, 2014, 01:53 PM NHFT

I remember the full video. That's at an alligator farm, and the cat is famous for swatting gators.

Tough kitty.

One the problems I have with some of the reality TV is I'm thinking "For god sake, put the camera down and help the person.!"

dalebert

dalebert

Whew! What a waste that would have been.

dalebert

dalebert

dalebert

dalebert

Russell Kanning

Quote from: KBCraig on June 22, 2014, 01:53 PM NHFT

I started filming after the cat came by and said "watch this"