• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

3rd Annual UN Flag Burn/CT Flag Burn

Started by Kat Kanning, December 27, 2005, 03:25 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Kat Kanning on December 15, 2006, 08:25 AM NHFT
We needed a sticky bun emoticon.

:stickybun:

It should be an image that represents 10,000 people in love causing a power outage over the entire northeast and there will be coffee. 

Lloyd Danforth

If someone could bring a can of white spraypaint, preferably flat.

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

We will bring our portable radio. I was thinking we need angry rock music to accompany our flag burn, so bring your favorite CD's and Roger and others can be our "dj"s. :)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Russell Kanning on December 16, 2006, 07:26 AM NHFT
We will bring our portable radio. I was thinking we need angry rock music to accompany our flag burn, so bring your favorite CD's and Roger and others can be our "dj"s. :)

One consideration...

Music playing gives me trouble when it comes to editing the video. The background music cutting is jarring. Also I'd miss the happy banter people have to say. :)

If we could play the music during the periods we are not likely want to tape it would make my job much easier (and better).

aworldnervelink

We could have everyone come to my studio and ADR what they said...

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: aworldnervelink on December 16, 2006, 09:06 AM NHFT
We could have everyone come to my studio and ADR what they said...

;D ;D ;D
Be careful I might just take you up on that. ;)

We could have some fun with that.

jason12085

I had a good time, I wish my friend and I could've stayed longer.  You had alot of hospitality to show for us two strangers from Massachusetts.  Meeting you guys inspired me to try and make it up to New Hampshire much sooner than originally planned.

On another note, I can?t seem to find my Tyranny Response Team windbreaker. I think I may have left it there, if you do happen to come across it please just hold it for me,  because I?m hoping to get to see more of you guys in the future.

Jason

Dreepa

Quote from: jason12085 on December 16, 2006, 07:50 PM NHFT
I had a good time, I wish my friend and I could've stayed longer.  You had alot of hospitality to show for us two strangers from Massachusetts.  Meeting you guys inspired me to try and make it up to New Hampshire much sooner than originally planned.

Dare I say in 2008?
www.pledgebank.com/first1000

Welcome!

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: jason12085 on December 16, 2006, 07:50 PM NHFT

On another note, I can?t seem to find my Tyranny Response Team windbreaker. I think I may have left it there, if you do happen to come across it please just hold it for me,  because I?m hoping to get to see more of you guys in the future.

Jason

It was good to meet you two. :)

Yes, I think I saw your windbreaker there... Jim will grab it I'm sure.

Insurgent

A report from those who were there? Wish I could have gone, but chose to go to the Boston911truth event instead. Wish I had chosen otherwise!

Tom Sawyer

Ian and Mark from Free Talk Live get their burn on. >:D

Tom Sawyer

Jim and the crew decided to roast CT flags to show our displeasure with how they are imprisoning Lauren Canario. :icon_pirat:

More images to be posted soon in the gallery
http://www.soulawakenings.com/underground/tikiwiki/tiki-browse_gallery.php?galleryId=85